Winner Announced, The Last Airbender Book Collection

Listed as: Avatar

We recently had a drawing for all the subscribers of our site, and the winner is Megan! (Last name removed for privacy).”  Congratulations Megan, and we’ll get those books sent out to you soon, be sure to subscribe to our site (right hand side) in order to participate in future drawings, as well as keep up to date with all the latest Avatar The Last Airbender news!

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

Avatar The Last Airbender in Free Comic Book Day Sneak Peek
7 Years Since Avatar Began, Site Event on February 21st at 7-8 PM EST
New Korra Logo Revealed
The Legend of Korra Episode 4 “The Voice In The Night” To Air Today

1. Jose Said: Comment by Jose on July 21, 2010 at 9:31 am | Permalink

hey admin, thought you should look at this, it was released this mornin

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Thanks Jose, yeah reports are pouring in from everywhere, there was even some covering in the Wall Street Journal

Jose Reply:

i didnt realize it was everywhere, tho i am exited to finally have something to look forward to on tv 🙂

2. Megan Said: Comment by Megan on July 21, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Permalink

I won!!!!!!!!!

David Reply:

what all did you get

Megan Reply:

I won Trial By Fire which is about Zuko, Battle of the North, The Avatars Return, Aangs Destiny and Movie Novelization. Another great book I got on my own is one about Zuko after being banished and before finding Aang. It answers so many questions and is really fun. The book is in comic strip form so it even has pictures. I just wish it was longer. It even explains how he became the Blue spirit. I loved it. Great investment there is a link from this sight to Amazon.com to buy it. It is called The Last Airbender Prequel Zuko’s story. If you have any questions the admin will tell you. He knows everything.

Macky Reply:

whoah… i searched all over the bookstores but no avatar books.. so jealous >.<

3. Megan Said: Comment by Megan on August 7, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

buy them on amazon they are awesome.