Very short look at Book 2 in action

Book 2

Yes at long last news looks to be coming. A commercial on Nick for a special week next week where every day they will have a look behind the scenes at Nick’s animation studio, including looks at upcoming shows including Korra.

In this advert for the event we do get to see around 2 seconds or so of footage. But it is an excellent sign that we may get a clip or trailer next week.

Here is a screenshot of Korra and the link to the video, http://moveslikekorra.tumblr.com/post/52513024237

Book 2

1. worldstraveller Said: Comment by worldstraveller on June 9, 2013 at 6:00 am | Permalink

I think it’s cool, it seems right when is getting closer to San Diego Comic Con, could be some preview or news we can probably expect for the coming convention?

side note: is that Mako and Korra fighting those dark spirits.
    these dark spirits remembers me of the heartless from Kingdom Hearts (not saying they based or inspired on them, but resembles a bit in some patterns)

I think they will show a clip next week and perhaps the month Book 2 is coming and then the convention will show us a full 2-3 minute trailer like we got for Book 1 and SDCC will also tell us the exact release date.

It is definitely Mako and Korra.

Atry Reply:

What makes you think there might be something next week?

2. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on June 9, 2013 at 9:37 am | Permalink

wow, this is finally some pretty good news, but its too bad we only got to see literally a second of a clip 😐

3. Nico Robin Said: Comment by Nico Robin on June 9, 2013 at 10:40 am | Permalink

finally we are getting somewhere

~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Reply:

agree

4. Steve Said: Comment by Steve on June 9, 2013 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

Looks good

5. 10oop Said: Comment by 10oop on June 9, 2013 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

so freaking stoked!

6. AgentNebraska Said: Comment by AgentNebraska on June 9, 2013 at 6:44 pm | Permalink

Just to be clear, these inside looks are occurring next week, the week of June 10th, right? If so, dang I’m gonna have a completely full schedule next week with tennis and E3 and more tennis 😛 but I’ll try to tune in.

7. Eska Said: Comment by Eska on June 9, 2013 at 7:31 pm | Permalink

Finally!!!
    Anyone else think that Mako looks a tiny bit like Tahno in that picture?

8. Joey Said: Comment by Joey on June 9, 2013 at 9:10 pm | Permalink

Gee wiz! Korra! get that flying spirit thing before it lays eggs!

I think we’re nearing the point we’ve all been waiting for since April of last year!

9. Dudley Manson Said: Comment by Dudley Manson on June 12, 2013 at 12:17 pm | Permalink

I don’t believe that that clip they showed the kids was real footage. The animation style is so much different than before.

And what was up with that sequence where she’s wrapping the spirit monster in a spiral of water?

Krazyasian808 Reply:

Maybe they are trying to capture that one spirit???