The Search Part 2 Preview

the search 1

Thanks once again to buzzfeed we have a 7 page preview of The Search Part 2 which will be out July 10th.

the search 1

the search 2

the search 3

the search 4

the search 5

the search 6

the search 7

A pretty interesting preview in my opinion, the stand-out for me is definitely that the preview is pages 44-50 so a lot happens before this. Obviously given how Part 1 ends they visit Hira’a and then here. Then as you can see the Ursa flashbacks have caught up to as far as we know, the final 2 flashback panels here are new so we will get where Ursa goes after she leaves.

Very exciting, but what are your thoughts.

1. Avatar of Water-Tribe Heart
    Water-Tribe Heart Said: Comment by Water-Tribe Heart on May 1, 2013 at 5:25 pm | Permalink

oh this is incredible news! what im wondering is why the different faces? my guess is the emotions the faces give. maybe its some sort of hint that will help them along their way?

The only thing I can think of is that the spirits have some thing about faces. Koh The FACE stealer, spirit animals with faces that cause the Avatar (a spirit being) to make the same faces.
    Then there is the whole Ikem thing from Part 1, a good mystery for the series.

Water-Tribe Heart Reply:

i based that off of koh too, maybe in the spirit world, its a reference to the real world in some sort of way, like in in koh’s territory, he is the face stealer. and with aang being able to sense the emotion of the animal spirits, the gaang can find out what they need to learn.

and sadly i havent read part 1 yet D’: and i cant spoil myself!

2. Avatar of Azulan
    Azulan Said: Comment by Azulan on May 1, 2013 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

lol @ the faces! Oh and….”Nature hates you!”

Can’t wait to read part 2!

~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Reply:

agree! :D

avataraang Reply:

i so agree with you :D , i can’t wait to read the search part 2 :D:D:D

3. Avatar of Hyriu 85
    Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on May 1, 2013 at 5:37 pm | Permalink

Ya I can get this and the Korra DVD for my birthday lol :D

4. Avatar of Bryman
    Bryman Said: Comment by Bryman on May 1, 2013 at 6:34 pm | Permalink

this is an interesting preview indeed. I am seriously loving the art style for the comics. It’s not really all that great to an animation fanatic like myself, but it fits the comic universe of avatar well and is easy enough to look at.

Concerning the preview, I love the different animals we get here. Squirrel-toads and flutter-bats :3 and this weird face thing that’s going on. Maybe Koh has a part to play in this particular story? Guess we’ll find out. And Azula is causing trouble as per is expected of her.

Can’t wait to see what they do with part 2 here!

5. Avatar of Troy
    Troy Said: Comment by Troy on May 2, 2013 at 6:00 am | Permalink

Koh would love this forest. Just think about all the faces he would get!

6. Avatar of Eska
    Eska Said: Comment by Eska on May 2, 2013 at 6:17 am | Permalink

What if thats where koh leaves his stolen faces when hes not using them…

fairladyZ2005 Reply:

Very interesting thought. I like it. A stolen face collection has to be somewhere on display right?

7. Avatar of YangChen
    YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on May 2, 2013 at 1:39 pm | Permalink

Is Ursa’s boat on the secret river that leads to the firenation palace that Aang learns about in “The Headband?” The one he uses to convince Sokka to let him keep going to school.

8. Camila Yanalá Said: Comment by Camila Yanalá on May 4, 2013 at 10:23 am | Permalink

some possibility of show the comic for TV?

9. Avatar of Pinkfire
    Pinkfire Said: Comment by Pinkfire on May 5, 2013 at 9:49 am | Permalink

Yay preview! :D
    Lol “Don’t fly away mr. flutter-bat I think we’re supposed to be friends” xD

10. Avatar of Combustion Girl
    Combustion Girl Said: Comment by Combustion Girl on May 17, 2013 at 1:56 am | Permalink

I can’t wait to read it!!! :D