The Rift Part 3 Cover and Release Date Revealed

Listed as: Avatar Comics

Thanks to Amazon.com we now have the cover and release date for The Rift Part 3

The Rift Part 3 Cover

The Rift Part 3 will be out November 5th in comic book stores and November 18th in regular books stores and from Amazon.

I have to say this is far and away the best cover for The Rift and quite possibly the best comic cover for Avatar Comics yet. Readers of The Rift Part 1 will recognise the spirit/monster that Aang is battling.

No product description was listed, but it is way to early yet.

Thoughts?

The Promise Part 3 Cover Art and Release Date announced
Avatar The Last Airbender The Promise Part 3 Review
Avatar The Last Airbender - The Poster Collection Announced
The Legend Of Korra Book 3 Change Art Book out tomorrow!

1. F.L.Z Said: Comment by F.L.Z on March 23, 2014 at 9:12 am | Permalink

I don’t know what to say…it’s even cooler than the cover of Promise part 3!I can’t wait any longer for Rift part 2 and by the way that spirit is a little different from other spirits.It looks you know…kinda handmade or it looks like the monster that Toph made from metal in Promise part 2.Beside it’s the spirit of what?the earth?and it’s angry because of the factory?even so why is Aang fighting with it?he never fought with spirits.Too many questions!

F.L.Z Reply:

I don’t know anyone recognize this too or not but this spirit has a something like an eye in his forehead that made me think that it’s actually looks like the eye that Vatu had.So he really is the dark spirit?but from Korra we understood that no spirit is dark or evil but they could be angry and also they could have been free by the technique that Korra learned from Unulaq.Then why Yangchen fought with that dark spirit?So her action was wrong?

F.L.Z Reply:

sorry on his forehead!

2. MoonPeaches Said: Comment by MoonPeaches on March 23, 2014 at 12:45 pm | Permalink

November! I wish they came out every 2 months.

Yes, that cover is amazing. Good job!

The Rift is my favorite comic so far. I hope the hardback will have lots of interesting tidbits when it comes out. The storyline is a keeper. 😀

And, one more time: November? 🙁

3. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on March 23, 2014 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

great cover! though is it just me, or does it seem like gurihiru is making the art look more anime-ish instead of cartoon/avatar like.

4. P.K.Z Said: Comment by P.K.Z on March 26, 2014 at 7:51 am | Permalink

wow!what kind of spirit is that?!Does it made by earth or something?because almost all spirits we saw were sleek.And F.L.Z is right.That marking on his forehead is just like vatoo.sounds to me that he is even bigger than vatoo!just compare it,s size with him.I think it was too hard for yangchen to defeat him.Thank,s anyway yangchen!

F.L.Z Reply:

You mean there are stronger dark spirits than Vatoo?That would be amazing!

P.K.Z Reply:

no I didn,t mean that!but not a bad idea!but we all know that vatoo is the strongest.no seriously,isn,t he bigger than vatoo?seems like yangchen had a harmonic convergence too!

F.L.Z Reply:

Well,I don’t think size is really matter in the power of the spirit since Ravaa is the light spirit and she was too little when she met Wan but she gave her so much power.

P.K.Z Reply:

I didn’t mean that.I just compare It’s size with vatoo.And as I said above,vatoo and raava are the strongest.

5. Joyful Said: Comment by Joyful on December 1, 2014 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

The Cover Page Is Nice. I Really Miss The Fans Of Following Up This Storys.