The Rift Part 2 Cover and Release Date Revealed

therift2

Long time no news, but at last we have something new and it is Avatar Comic news.

The Rift Part 1 is out March 5th in comic stores and now thanks to Amazon who have put up their preorders for The Rift Part 2 we have the cover and release date.

therift2

Amazon have July 29th as the release date, but from past experience it will be release 13 days before this in comic stores so July 16th is the official release date.

No description or preview pages yet, but they should be coming for The Rift Part 1 by the end of this month or into next month.

I think this cover is an improvement on part 1. Simply because it actually hints at what will be happening, we know the series will involve a fire nation/Earth Kingdom Refinery and this seems to be that based on Sokka’s pick-axe.

Thoughts?

1. Avatar of YangChen
    YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on January 3, 2014 at 9:24 am | Permalink

Love the cover, sooo excited!

2. Avatar of Julia
    Julia Said: Comment by Julia on January 3, 2014 at 9:59 am | Permalink

The cover looks amazing!! I can’t wait for The Rift!!

3. Avatar of Avatar Yangchen
    Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on January 3, 2014 at 11:19 am | Permalink

cool cover. this seems like an interesting series, definitely different from what we have so far. i cant wait :)

4. Avatar of Chloe
    Chloe Said: Comment by Chloe on January 3, 2014 at 5:58 pm | Permalink

I’m going with earth kingdom based on the architecture.

5. Avatar of AguusMalafe
    AguusMalafe Said: Comment by AguusMalafe on January 4, 2014 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

Es genial, estoy muy ansiosa, parece que va a estar muy bueno, y mas si se que Toph va a ser una protagonista ya que hay muchas dudas que me quedaron despues de La busqueda. No puedo esperar!!

6. Avatar of Avatar Doug
    Avatar Doug Said: Comment by Avatar Doug on January 6, 2014 at 7:25 pm | Permalink

cool cover

7. Avatar of BOLIN
    BOLIN Said: Comment by BOLIN on January 14, 2014 at 4:26 pm | Permalink

this is nice

8. Avatar of Sifu Katara
    Sifu Katara Said: Comment by Sifu Katara on January 18, 2014 at 10:23 pm | Permalink

Omg I’m so excited! Sokka looks so adorable , as always.