The Rift Part 2 Cover and Release Date Revealed

Long time no news, but at last we have something new and it is Avatar Comic news.

The Rift Part 1 is out March 5th in comic stores and now thanks to Amazon who have put up their preorders for The Rift Part 2 we have the cover and release date.

therift2

Amazon have July 29th as the release date, but from past experience it will be release 13 days before this in comic stores so July 16th is the official release date.

No description or preview pages yet, but they should be coming for The Rift Part 1 by the end of this month or into next month.

I think this cover is an improvement on part 1. Simply because it actually hints at what will be happening, we know the series will involve a fire nation/Earth Kingdom Refinery and this seems to be that based on Sokka’s pick-axe.

Thoughts?

Wall Street Interviews Mike and Bryan about New Avatar Series and new HD Photo for Legend of Korra
The Legend Of Korra Endgame Review
Zwyer Industries Avatar Figures at New York Toy Fair
Turf Wars Part 3 release date is June 13th 2018

1. YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on January 3, 2014 at 9:24 am | Permalink

Love the cover, sooo excited!

2. Julia Said: Comment by Julia on January 3, 2014 at 9:59 am | Permalink

The cover looks amazing!! I can’t wait for The Rift!!

3. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on January 3, 2014 at 11:19 am | Permalink

cool cover. this seems like an interesting series, definitely different from what we have so far. i cant wait 🙂

4. Nico Robin Said: Comment by Nico Robin on January 3, 2014 at 5:58 pm | Permalink

I’m going with earth kingdom based on the architecture.

5. AguusMalafe Said: Comment by AguusMalafe on January 4, 2014 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

Es genial, estoy muy ansiosa, parece que va a estar muy bueno, y mas si se que Toph va a ser una protagonista ya que hay muchas dudas que me quedaron despues de La busqueda. No puedo esperar!!

6. Avatar Doug Said: Comment by Avatar Doug on January 6, 2014 at 7:25 pm | Permalink

cool cover

7. BOLIN(combustion specialist). Said: Comment by BOLIN(combustion specialist). on January 14, 2014 at 4:26 pm | Permalink

this is nice

8. Sifu Katara Said: Comment by Sifu Katara on January 18, 2014 at 10:23 pm | Permalink

Omg I’m so excited! Sokka looks so adorable , as always.