The Rift Part 2 8 page Preview

TheRiftPart2-1

I believe this is the latest that we have ever gotten a preview for an Avatar comic, but at long last we have a preview for The Rift Part 2 which is out July 16th in comic stores.

TheRiftPart2-1

TheRiftPart2-2

TheRiftPart2-3

TheRiftPart2-4

TheRiftPart2-5

TheRiftPart2-6

TheRiftPart2-7

TheRiftPart2-8I think it is a pretty nice preview, little bit disappointed that the Toph-Lao chat will have to wait until later, but a new member of the Rough Rhino’s is interesting. Can’t wait for this to come out?

Thoughts?

1. Avatar of MoonPeaches
    MoonPeaches Said: Comment by MoonPeaches on June 29, 2014 at 2:14 pm | Permalink

I was not expecting him to act like he didn’t even know her! Wow. And so now what happened to Toph’s mom? “No” family?

F.L.Z Reply:

Well you have a good point there!I don’t think that’s just author’s mistake.I guess it means that Toph’s mom had changed her mind about her and Leo can’t accept that after all this Toph’s mom is on his daughter’s side.

2. Avatar of F.L.Z
    F.L.Z Said: Comment by F.L.Z on June 30, 2014 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

Ammmmmmm!Now I’m super curios about Rift!I’ve changed my mind.Rift is awesome!I can’t wait any longer but frankly I’ve never expected Leo to act like this!He’s a total jerk!

3. Avatar of Droc Plug
    Droc Plug Said: Comment by Droc Plug on June 30, 2014 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the father in denial, wat a plot! This is by far the most intriguing preview for an Avatar comic ive ever seen.

4. Avatar of Karis
    Karis Said: Comment by Karis on July 3, 2014 at 12:17 am | Permalink

Whaaat, why? Why must Lao be such an airheaded jerk? I hope Toph earth-slaps some sense into him. And Satoru’s uncle, he could aslo use a good pounding.

5. Avatar of Calvin
    Calvin Said: Comment by Calvin on July 4, 2014 at 6:53 am | Permalink

I already got this comic :D

Jonathan Gathers Reply:

HOW CAN YOU ALREADY HAVE IT!?
    THAT’S FRICKING IMPOSSIBLE!

…….right?

Calvin Reply:

Apparently not… I do have one. How can I post a picture? Then I can show you

Upload it to imageshack and link the image here.

The book is not out until July 16th, where did you get it.

Calvin Reply:

I pre-ordered it from archonia.com, but it came way too early. Pictures: http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/members/calviinxd/album/