The Legend Of Korra Video Game Villain Revealed

Thanks to another interview with the producer of The Legend Of Korra Video Game with IGN, we know have some details about the villain of the game.

GameVillain

Here is a link to the video, the Korra stuff is around the halfway mark through.

The name is Hundun (No sure on the spelling, Ancient Chinese word for Chaos) and he is an enemy of the Avatar and has fought against a previous Avatar many years ago before being sealed in the spirit world or something like that. What the producer reveals is that he is freed back into the world by Korra opening the portals. So either he was sealed by some spiritual barrier similar to the portals or he was sealed in the spirit world. He mentions something about him existing only in the spirit world.

I find his design very interesting, just a super creepy old man with some spirit powers or some ability to control others, which may explain why you fight, Chi Blockers, Triads and spirits in the game.

I am so excited for when this game comes out on October 21st/22nd

Best Places To Watch Avatar The Legend of Korra Episode 3 Online
New Nick.com game features Chibi Aang and Korra
K401 After All These Years Up on Amazon, Nick.com later on
Zwyer Industries to potentially release Line of ATLA and Korra PVC kits.

1. BOLIN(combustion specialist). Said: Comment by BOLIN(combustion specialist). on October 7, 2014 at 12:26 pm | Permalink

awesome

2. avataraang Said: Comment by avataraang on October 7, 2014 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

i thought they were going to put amon in the game at first , but i was wrong

ThePreciseClimber Reply:

You mean his corpse from the bottom of the ocean? 😛

3. Drew Said: Comment by Drew on October 7, 2014 at 10:40 pm | Permalink

Could this character possibly provide more insight to Iroh’s existance in the Spirit World? “Only existing” in the Spirit World means what?

I assume it means that like Iroh he left his body behind and his spirit was trapped in the spirit world somehow. Mike and Bryan have confirmed in interviews that when this happens over time you gradually become a spirit, so I assume that is where his powers come from.

4. ThePreciseClimber Said: Comment by ThePreciseClimber on October 7, 2014 at 11:49 pm | Permalink

Well, he certainly reminds me of Bumi… 😀
    I wonder which Avatar he previously fought. It would be cool if they gave us a new name.

Please name Avatar Jafar, his design looks Fire Sage-esque so maybe that hints at something.

5. Trauts Said: Comment by Trauts on October 8, 2014 at 6:21 am | Permalink

in the clip it almost looks like he is bending earth to rise korra, this villain is very interesting now i just need figure out how i can get the game…

Andrzej Reply:

for the PC version it is on Steam

6. Steve Said: Comment by Steve on October 9, 2014 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

This looks pretty good!

7. Zuko Said: Comment by Zuko on October 13, 2014 at 3:16 pm | Permalink

I wanna get the game so bad