The Legend Of Korra Revolution Preview on Amazon.com

REVOLUTION 1

At last what at least some of us have been waiting for has arrived. Some preview images from the first of the two Korra junior novelisations, Revolution.

Just click look inside on the image.

Since they are available to view on Amazon I will just put the first page in this post as an example.

REVOLUTION 1

Now that I have read a few pages I will give my thoughts on it. It is not perhaps as descriptive as I expected, but is still pretty well written. I think we will get a few interesting insights into characters thoughts, but not that much more.

I have the book preordered and I will definitely not cancel it as it will at least be an interesting read. Plus it is very good value for money for the first mass release piece of Korra merchandise and at over 200 pages it is a substantial book.

What are your thoughts on the junior novels now that we have a look at the writing style ?
Will you be picking this up come January 8th 2013 when it is  released.

26 New episodes of Korra ordered
Gene Yang will write at least one more Avatar Comic after Smoke and Shadow
Free Comic Book Day 2016 will have a free Korra Comic
North and South Part 2 Out Tomorrow January 25th in Comic Stores

1. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on December 16, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Permalink

The writing style was what I expected, maybe a little younger. The font size I did not suspect it to be that large. I would want younger kids to read this because it is Avatar, I think I could read it if I had the time. The writing style is OK for a children’s book. I did notice how it begins with the stable scene which I thought was nice for the idea of K101 running away to a monopolistic city.

2. BOLIN(combustion specialist). Said: Comment by BOLIN(combustion specialist). on December 17, 2012 at 5:45 am | Permalink

this is awsome!!!

3. KoolKorra Said: Comment by KoolKorra on December 17, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

wow. I already found a typo on the first page. HA!

hmm, i am thinking of getting it so yea i’ll get it.

What typo ?

4. Joey Said: Comment by Joey on December 17, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Permalink

ill think about it. i’ve already preordered just about everything else related to avatar, so i want to know if its awesome. if it just follows the show 100%, i dont think i will. a picture is worth 1000 words; ill watch the series for a detailed overview.

5. ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Said: Comment by ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ on December 18, 2012 at 8:55 am | Permalink

awesome!

6. Cynthia Mckitty Said: Comment by Cynthia Mckitty on January 4, 2013 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

I thought I already commented on this but I guess not!

I am definatley getting this, it is being pre-orderd as we speak!

7. Meelo Said: Comment by Meelo on January 6, 2013 at 12:03 pm | Permalink

What exactly is this?? I have been off the internet for a while…

Joey Reply:

its a junior novel. it sort of tells the episodes word for word, but thats what it is.

As has been mentioned it is a Junior Novel adapting the series. This particular Book covers the opening 6 episodes of Book 1 Air.
    It is notable because it will be the first mass release piece of Avatar Merchandise.