The Legend Of Korra Enhanced Experience Information

So it is out, from what I can tell it is not going to available in europe as I cannot find it on Itunes, that said I have no Ipad as I believe it is an Ipad exclusive. It has a big section on Book 1 and a smaller section on Book 2. I will focus on the Book 2 stuff here.

Obviously we have 5 character bios from yesterday and many of the images are ones we have already seen from SDCC last year. So I will only show the new information in this post.

-The biggest additional news would be that we now know what the title of K201 is, Book 2 Spirits Episode 1 is titled “Rebel Spirits”

Rebel Spirits

-Additional fuel to the Main Spirit we have seen being called “Dark Spirit”

Dark SPirit

– This is an interesting face from Tonraqtumblr_mpaq0kKu2m1qim1pro6_1280– Here is Unalaq when he was younger, further confirming we will have flashbacks of the brothers.Younger Unalaq

-A turn of Varrick

Varrick

-Finally someone spotted this in the corner of the page that opens up the book two content. This appears to be Unalaq or even Yakone, I am not sure. But it looks like someone is being possesed by a Spirit. Though It looks oddly familiar to Yakone from Book 1.

Possessed

Thoughts ?

The Legend Of Korra Episode 3 “The Revelation” Promo
Book 2 Episode 1 to be shown in full at SDCC Panel of Friday
Rumoured Book 2 Episode titles
Book 3 Airing Schedule - 2 episodes each Friday from July 11th

1. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on July 2, 2013 at 4:49 am | Permalink

If anybody has and Ipod Touch, Ipad or I phone please post as much as you can about the experience.

2. Greg2b Said: Comment by Greg2b on July 2, 2013 at 5:38 am | Permalink

It’s too bad that this is only for ipad, I woke up this morning and downloaded it thinking I could actually read it till it said I need ibooks. Though I should be able to get my hands on a Ipad later today for a while to check it out.

3. Joey Said: Comment by Joey on July 2, 2013 at 6:57 am | Permalink

“Rebel Spirit” eh? sounds like a flexible storyline.

4. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on July 2, 2013 at 7:22 am | Permalink

Character and episode descriptions.

Some cool stock art for Tahno, Katara and Aang, but nothing else of real interest. Especially with the Art book coming in a few weeks.

Troy Reply:

We also got a new description on the crews thoughts on Mako and Katara.

5. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on July 2, 2013 at 9:45 am | Permalink

6. HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Said: Comment by HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) on July 2, 2013 at 10:09 am | Permalink

Yay we finally know what chapter one is called for book 2!

7. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on July 2, 2013 at 11:35 am | Permalink

this is pretty good news 😀 i will try to look at this more on my ipod.

Avatar Yangchen Reply:

nevermind about that, its only for an ipad 😛

8. Dudley Manson Said: Comment by Dudley Manson on July 2, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Permalink

So Varrick… a villain? What do you think?

9. Derrick Said: Comment by Derrick on July 2, 2013 at 12:22 pm | Permalink

hummmmm interesting

10. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on July 2, 2013 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

Is it wrong I like Asami’s one piece.

Troy Reply:

Iroh has new hair. http://trojan-avataro.tumblr.com/post/54447718762/samapitongzabala-and-heres-iroh-d

Troy Reply:

Much like Morgans.

11. Nico Robin Said: Comment by Nico Robin on July 2, 2013 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

maybe a spirit possesses yakone’s body?

(just a thought)

12. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on July 2, 2013 at 4:18 pm | Permalink

I Have the app
    THIS IS AMAZING!! A lot better than I expected 🙂

13. Shiney Said: Comment by Shiney on July 2, 2013 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

You know what sucks, having an iPad and all, but not being able to get the book because it’s apparently not avaliable in Europa.

That’s just not very nice.

As cool as it was, I don’t get why
    1/ It was an Apple exclusive
    2/ It was an Ipad exclusive
    3/ Why it even exists when they have somewhere already established to put out this content, Korra Nation, which has done nothing with regards to new info since before Book 1.

Everyone with a computer can access the content if it was up on Korra Nation, I would guess that it is an extremely low number of people who have an Ipad, Iphone would hit a lot more.
    I know it is a negative way of looking at it, but why make it so exclusive, why limit the number of downloads it will get.

14. Eska Said: Comment by Eska on July 2, 2013 at 8:41 pm | Permalink

Can I borrow someone’s iPad for the next… I don’t know…. 3years :)) jk

15. greg2b Said: Comment by greg2b on July 2, 2013 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

I was able to get the ibook and i thought overall it was a pretty good teaser for the art book comming out. It drives that home at the end of each slide show of images that its comming out on ibooks… which i think i may get when it comes out instead of waiting, so it worked on me.

My favorite thing in this was the animatics and story boards. Its pretty cool to see a side by side comparison of how it was planned to the final product. I hope more or some of that is on dvd and not just the blu-ray. Its to bad only u.s.and ipad people can view this, i think a lot of fans would like this. I see nothimg that is too specific that couldnt be done using another system that could produce this in multiple publishing platforms. Though ibooks is a nice interactive system.

Also did we get long animatic preview of the book 2 ep 1 before (i’m assuming its ep 1) before? Because the one in this book is nearly 3min long with full audio. Or did they just peice togeather what they showed us before and i’ve forgotten

I am pretty sure the animatic is identical, just better quality than the recordings from the crowd at SDCCC last year.

16. YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on July 6, 2013 at 6:37 am | Permalink

Now i REALLY want an ipad…it should be able to work on all apple devices