The Legend Of Korra 2 Year Anniversary Today!!!

Yes, you have read that correctly today is the 2 year anniversary of The Legend Of Korra. On April 14th 2012 Korra premiered on Nickelodeon with K101 Welcome To Republic City and K102 A Leaf In The Wind.

K101

2 Years ago today, a new hero literally burst onto the scene right through the side of her own house!!!

I remember the massive excitement across the whole fandom, Avatar was back after a long 4 year break. While many fans are not so hot on Korra, I don’t think it can be understated how important this show is for our fandom. It is one of the best shows on TV right now, so I think today it is important that we celebrate this show, despite the lack of news about Book 3 and some of the negativity around the fandom, today is a big and important milestone for The Legend of Korra.

I will end with a question “What are your memories of the premiere of The Legend Of Korra?”

Avatar The Last Airbender Forum and Community Launched!
The Legend Of Korra Episode 10 – Turning The Tides Review
News Roundup
K406 Battle Of Zaofu available now on Amazon, Itunes and Nick.com

1. Avatar Doug Said: Comment by Avatar Doug on April 14, 2014 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

Can’t believe it’s actually been two years already!

2. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on April 14, 2014 at 5:04 pm | Permalink

ah yes, the 2 year anniversary :mrgreen: and tomorrow US taxes are due lol.

what i remember about this day is that it wasnt snowing, i woke up late and then the livestream wasnt working which i ended up missing the premiere, and i had not yet discovered this site.

3. Christine Said: Comment by Christine on April 14, 2014 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

Legend of Korra was the reason I got into the Avatar fandom. I hadn’t seen ATLA before I watched Korra. I didn’t even see Korra when it first aired; I bought book one on Amazon instant video a month after it ended.
    Then I spent a large chunk of the off season watching the whole first series!

4. P.K.Z Said: Comment by P.K.Z on April 15, 2014 at 4:33 am | Permalink

Two years ago today I had no Idea that there is a cartoon in the world that named Avatar! 😀 😀 😀

F.L.Z Reply:

Me either!

5. F.L.Z Said: Comment by F.L.Z on April 15, 2014 at 4:47 am | Permalink

It has been two years?Time go fast.I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly missed Korra! Oh and I remember that every Sunday (in my country we saw Korra at Sunday),how excited I was to watch it after school.Seriously my hope to spend school on Sundays was TLOK. 🙂

6. Sapphire Moon Said: Comment by Sapphire Moon on April 15, 2014 at 8:22 am | Permalink

Wow. Two years. I remember watching this show an anime site in my computer class in my senior year of high school. I did not have any tv at the time and it was so cool to watch it during first period. Then go on to discuss the show with my friend in third

7. Korra Watermaster Said: Comment by Korra Watermaster on April 15, 2014 at 5:48 pm | Permalink

wow i cant believe its been two years from yesterday. i should of watch book one yesterday. 🙂