Short Book 3 Change trailer from The Netherlands

Big news after a quiet week. Apparently Nick in The Netherlands (Holland) have aired a short 13 second trailer for Book 3 Change.

Book 3 Dragon

Here it is, as you can see it has some crazy stuff going on. Dragons, Order Of The White Lotus and Tenzin shirtless!

Note some of the scenes are from Book 1 and 2.

Thoughts?

Possible new voice actors for The Legend Of Korra
Book 3 Change Official Trailer up on Nick.com
2014 Korra SDCC Panel Information Summary
Book 1, 2, 3 and 4 Awards Results Recap

1. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on February 16, 2014 at 7:14 am | Permalink

2. YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on February 16, 2014 at 9:27 am | Permalink

So excited!

3. archangel4294 Said: Comment by archangel4294 on February 16, 2014 at 8:29 pm | Permalink

looks like bryan was right the wait for book 3 is shorter than book 2

4. Dman Said: Comment by Dman on February 17, 2014 at 9:28 am | Permalink

5. HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Said: Comment by HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) on February 17, 2014 at 12:22 pm | Permalink

Dragons still exist in Korra’s Era? Alright hopefully we get some air battles. dragons vs earth nation jets anyone?

6. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on February 17, 2014 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

A better version of the trailer. This makes me upset because it just suddenly ends, maybe they should at least show the end or finish the sentence even if it is just a promo screen so we know that is it.

7. F.L.Z Said: Comment by F.L.Z on February 20, 2014 at 4:50 am | Permalink

It’s sooooooooooooooo amazing!I can’t believe it!Dragons! It means maybe we finally going to see fire nation after war,I don’t know but if we going to, I just can’t wait any longer.

8. P.K.Z Said: Comment by P.K.Z on March 26, 2014 at 8:34 am | Permalink

Me too!I really really wish that the guy on the dragon be zuko.Because as they said,he won,t come at rift,so If he doesn,t come at season 3 too,then that means a year without zuko???????????????????????????at least bring her doughter in someway.We even don,t know her name!Oh, and I,ve heard that Azula,s voice will come at korra,wouldn,t it be fun that she be Firelord,s voice????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!