Possible new voice actors for The Legend Of Korra

I think this is pretty newsworthy.

New VA’s maybe.

Based on this tweet

It appears as if Jason Marsden, Jason Isaacs and Anne Heche have joined the cast of The Legend Of Korra. I believe Kiernan Shipka (Voice of Jinora) is the “little gal from Mad Men”. Pretty vague as it is just a #korra that suggests it, but with Book 4 voice acting being recorded it makes sense. Just don’t take it as fully confirmed just yet.

Jason Marsden is a pretty prolific voice actor who has been on movies like The Lion King 2 and A Goofy Movie.

Jason Isaacs should be well known to Avatar fans as the voice of Zhao from ATLA and also Lucius Malfoy from the Harry Potter Movies.

Anne Heche is most known for her roles in “Six Days Seven Nights” and “Volcano”

I am interested to see what characters these 3 are voicing if indeed they have joined the cast.

Thoughts?

Possibilities rise for a Legend of Korra Movie (Animated)
Competition - Win a copy of Endgame (Closed)
The Legend Of Korra Video Game Announced
K410 Operation Beifong available on Amazon and Nick.com

1. Sogno Said: Comment by Sogno on September 21, 2013 at 5:50 am | Permalink

Interesting! I didn’t know that info about the VA’s. I hope it is true!

2. worldstraveller Said: Comment by worldstraveller on September 21, 2013 at 6:32 am | Permalink

Jason Isaacs is back on the Avatar series? This is great, I loved his Voice acting in Zhao!

3. Nico Robin Said: Comment by Nico Robin on September 21, 2013 at 7:02 am | Permalink

I don’t know what to say, having old voice actors come back is fantastic, but new ones all together is (BOOM) my mind has been blown.

4. momo2009 Said: Comment by momo2009 on September 21, 2013 at 7:37 am | Permalink

It good to have them back but I hope they are being used in important role and the story is better.

5. TheMoonslayer Said: Comment by TheMoonslayer on September 21, 2013 at 8:56 am | Permalink

I’m curious as to how big a part they might play in later parts and certainly excited to have the voice of Zhao back on the show. But it’s crazy to think that we probably won’t find out for years now, with book 2 only just having started.

6. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on September 21, 2013 at 11:09 am | Permalink

im curious…this is very interesting. hopefully this is true 🙂

~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Reply:

Same here!

7. Trey Said: Comment by Trey on September 22, 2013 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Has there been confirmation of Book 4 being Recorded yet? This could just be late in the game Book 3 stuff.

Pretty sure that during SDCC interviews this year Mike and Bryan mentioned that they were doing voice work for Book 4. I think they specifically mentioned Eva Marie Saint (Katara) did Book 4 work.

It could very well be Book 3 stuff, but at this stage I would lean towards Book 4.