New SDCC 2014 Korra Merchandise

So SDCC has started and we now know some of the new merchandise coming. Right now this is just the stuff on display from preview night, more than likely we will see more as the con progresses. I will keep updating this post with new info as we get it, so make sure to check this post again over the weekend.

These pics come from elventhespian on flickr

We get a physical look at some of the Korra Dark Horse Deluxe Merch line that has been announced ages ago.

Badges and Pins

Here are the element symbol pins and patches

Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Kataang Family

Kataang Family portrait

Aang Statue

Aang Statue

Naga Plush

New, more accurate Naga Plush, will come in sitting and standing versions.

Right now it seems like the Naga Plush and Statue of Aang are not for sale and do not list a price or release date.

Also the Book 2 Spirits Art book seems to be on sale or at least display, if it is for sale, it is about a month and a half before the official release in September.

UPDATE/ July 25th

Book3poster

Korra Book 3 SDCC Poster available at the signing.

The Legend of Korra Episode 10
Alyson Stoner to voice new character called Opal in Korra.
Korra Premiere ratings and new episode title.
K306 - Old Wounds Episode Review

1. ThePreciseClimber Said: Comment by ThePreciseClimber on July 24, 2014 at 3:03 am | Permalink

I want the plushie Pabu! 😛

It has been available since last year, it is for sale on shop.nick.com right now

2. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on July 24, 2014 at 5:15 am | Permalink

I love the Aang statue. I think we said that would be a good idea on one of the podcast talks. And I wouldn’t mind a fire nation patch.

It is going to be sooooo expensive though, we have no price, but it looks amazing quality and very high-end

Troy Reply:

I can’t tell the type of plastic based on the picture so I don’t know.

Most statues like this are either polystone or PVC from my minor knowledge of statues.

Tumas Reply:

What price range are we talking about here? That statue looks too good not to consider buying, at least.

I am no expert on statues, but from what I have seen most statues around this size usually sell for anywhere between 100 -200 dollars.
    It completely depends on what it is made of, how heavy it is (How much material is in it, amount of paint used etc)
    The detail on the statue looks amazing, so that plays a factor also.
    I cannot see this thing selling for under $100, this will be very much a collector piece.

Tumas Reply:

Well, the retail price of one of Dark Horse’s busts is around €92 online (without factoring any possible discounts), so I guess this would be somewhere around that price. As you said, it depends on the material – unknown – and the detail – which looks amazing.

3. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on July 24, 2014 at 8:33 am | Permalink

4. Michael Said: Comment by Michael on July 24, 2014 at 12:32 pm | Permalink

Is the Korra Family Portrait going to be sold on the online nick shop this year? :/

Right now it seems to be a comic con exclusive, but it may be on sale at a later date. Like how the Book 2 Art book is for sale there despite the release date being September 5th

Michael Reply:

I’m not sure about that..The prints usually don’t work that way unfortunately. Last year they sold the print on the nick shop but since there’s only a limited amount they can still sell out. I was just wondering if there was any chance someone knew if it had already sold out on the shop or if they have some reserved to put up on the shop or anything?

Right now they have not put anything SDCC related up on shop nick for Korra.

Though from a site member who is at the con, its seems that they are selling out of the print constantly, but are saying they will have more the next day.
    So I would agree that they have a limited amount and any leftovers will go up online.

5. Michael Said: Comment by Michael on July 24, 2014 at 3:12 pm | Permalink

Oh so they don’t sell all of them in one day? That’s a relief.. I hope they have leftovers. 🙁 Thank you so much for the information!

6. Tumas Said: Comment by Tumas on July 25, 2014 at 1:11 am | Permalink

Everything looks like good quality stuff. I can’t wait to get my hands on these!

7. Mel Said: Comment by Mel on July 27, 2014 at 10:11 am | Permalink