New Nick.com game features Chibi Aang and Korra

Korra Chibi2
Listed as: Avatar Games

Yes, thanks to forum member and fellow Blue Arrow, KoolKorra for telling me about this.

NOTE/ If you are not from America you may need to use a program like Tunnelbear to play the game, Nick.com is region locked.

It is a tetris battle type game where you play as a chibi version of a nick character, including the TMNTs, Power Rangers, Korra, Aang and many other nick characters.
As you play you get to see little chibi animations as you either start to win or lose. It is not only about Avatar, but still fun to see more Chibi stuff.

Korra Chibi2

Korra is playable from the start, if you start to win you will see her send Naga to distract your opponent.

Aang Chibi

Chibi Aang is locked when you first start the game, Beat story mode with Korra to unlock him.

Korra Chibi3

Korra posing after she defeats Danny Phantom

Review of Avatar The Burning Earth
Avatar Flash Game, Earth Rumble, Funny!
The Last Stand - Korra Flash Game
Pro Bending Arena Kickstarter reveals new character names and Expansion

1. AwesomeBender Said: Comment by AwesomeBender on August 16, 2012 at 4:00 am | Permalink

Awesome ๐Ÿ˜€ Iยดm totally gonna play it.

2. Mai Said: Comment by Mai on August 16, 2012 at 4:07 am | Permalink

Yey chibi aang and korra looks so sweet!! Avatar characters will so beat everyone else and aang and korra will kick ass!

Sabrina Reply:

Some of that characters look PRICELESS after defeat! Danny just looks pathetic and to make it all unny, google eyed! XD

3. Rrockz Said: Comment by Rrockz on August 16, 2012 at 6:31 am | Permalink

Among and korra look sooo adorable โคโคโค so going to play that game:)

Rrockz Reply:

Sorry I ment Aang spell check

4. KoolKorra Said: Comment by KoolKorra on August 16, 2012 at 6:45 am | Permalink

Thanks Airspeed!

5. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on August 16, 2012 at 10:09 am | Permalink

looks like a good game ๐Ÿ™‚ chibi is sooo cute โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

6. Rabadoo Said: Comment by Rabadoo on August 16, 2012 at 10:45 am | Permalink

Pretty interesting game, but it froze in the loading screen right before the last battle I needed to unlock Aang! RAWRRRRR.

7. Peace Said: Comment by Peace on August 16, 2012 at 11:27 am | Permalink

i will play the game !

8. Avatar Amanda Said: Comment by Avatar Amanda on August 16, 2012 at 11:48 am | Permalink

It’s super cute and fun to play! The chibis are adorable!!!

9. AgentNebraska Said: Comment by AgentNebraska on August 16, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

Haha “fellow Blue Arrow.” That was a nice touch. Anyway, I’m off to try the game at once!

10. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on August 16, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

noooo, i lost for the first time ๐Ÿ™

11. Ricardo Said: Comment by Ricardo on August 16, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

I posted this nearly three days ago in the Online Avatar Games thread, I guess that forum’s just too well hidden. ๐Ÿ˜›

If you thought it was news worthy, then why did you not message me about it or post it in the Korra news thread ?

Ricardo Reply:

I thought you checked all the forums regularly, and that the Video Games thread would be more appropriate.

About the messaging and news worthiness, I merely thought it was a fun game, and interesting that they’re making the characters chibi and our first look at chibi Korra. ๐Ÿ˜›

We have seen Chibi Korra before, Bryan on tumblr posted Chibi Korra and Naga ages ago and also the chibi Korra T-shirt at SDCC, that is now available on shopnick.

Ricardo Reply:

Oh yeah, I remember that. O.o
    No idea what I was thinking at the time…

12. Alison Said: Comment by Alison on August 16, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

It’s totally fun. I creamed all of the other characters when I played as Korra. I’m going to tell my friend about this one!

13. KoolKorra Said: Comment by KoolKorra on August 16, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

Did anyone play as korra or aang and lost?

I did but it wasn’t my first time. I just wanted to see what they’d look like so i did it on purpose.

But i haven’t done an Aang vs Korra or vice versa

14. AdminAvatar Said: Comment by AdminAvatar on August 16, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

Interesting. But I’m still want an awesome Avatar MMO type of game.

That Battle for the Arena thing was OK, but now that they took down the online servers, there is literally nothing in terms of an Avatar MMO.

Droc Plug Reply:

Maybe one for Korra might come out.

KoolKorra Reply:

judging by your name, are you an admin along with Jordan?

Ricardo Reply:

No. The only admins on the site are Admin / Jordash (Jordan) @admin and Airspeed Prime (Morgan) @airspeed, and Jordan is also the creator of the site.

Nope, if you look at the username, not even a member of the site.

AdminAvatar Reply:

Nope, not an admin on this site. I have my own Avatar Site: http://avatarthelegendofkorra.wordpress.com/

But I know Jordan fairly well. We worked together to help our blogs grow.

momo2009 Reply:

you have a really good site.

15. AvatarOlivia Said: Comment by AvatarOlivia on August 16, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

I love this game!

16. Avatar Amanda Said: Comment by Avatar Amanda on August 16, 2012 at 8:32 pm | Permalink

the first time i played this game i was korra and i faced against aang in the first round

17. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on August 17, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Permalink

i really like the music in the background ๐Ÿ™‚

18. Avatar Annaliese Said: Comment by Avatar Annaliese on August 17, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Permalink

I played it, loved the cute little Korra and Aang theyre just sooooo squishy looking lol

19. Avatar Amanda Said: Comment by Avatar Amanda on August 18, 2012 at 2:32 am | Permalink

Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! I’m a bender!!!!!!!! Go benders!!!!!!!!

20. Lauren Said: Comment by Lauren on August 18, 2012 at 7:28 am | Permalink

They look so adorable ๐Ÿ˜€

21. FireSageGuntur Said: Comment by FireSageGuntur on August 18, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Permalink

I haven’t tried this game just yet, but all of you guys seem to think it’s cool, so I guess I’ll go do that now ๐Ÿ™‚

22. Azula Said: Comment by Azula on August 19, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Permalink

Avatar Aang and Avatar Korra are B.A.!! ๐Ÿ™‚

23. Tea Bender Iroh Said: Comment by Tea Bender Iroh on August 20, 2012 at 9:50 am | Permalink

I can’t actually play the game, when I click the link it goes to http://www.nick.co.uk ๐Ÿ™

If you are not from america then you will need to use a program like Tunnelbear(free) to access the american Nick site.

That is what I had to do.

24. Narisa Said: Comment by Narisa on August 21, 2012 at 10:18 am | Permalink

I played the game! It was cute and fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

25. Korrafan123 Said: Comment by Korrafan123 on August 23, 2012 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

MUST PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!

26. Hannah230 Said: Comment by Hannah230 on November 11, 2012 at 10:57 am | Permalink

that is such a fun game!!!!!!

27. Sabrina Said: Comment by Sabrina on February 16, 2013 at 10:28 am | Permalink

Danny will never live down to being defeated by a GIRL! BAH HA HA HA! His face is PRICELESS! XD