New Korra Game on Nick.com – Dark Into Light + New Book 2 concept art.

A Book 2  focused Korra game has just gone up on Nick.com,

Check it out here

KDIL

Main Menu

KDIL2

Gameplay screen.

It is quite similar to previous games in that you play as Korra and can bend to attack with a bit of platforming. The difference is the setting being Book 2.

Personally I have struggled to play this game as I find the jumping to be horrifically terrible. It is so bad that the game is more frustrating that fun. It seems interesting enough, with some unlockable special moves, including the Avatar State.

Fortunately the awesome unlockable concept art can be accessed simply by changing the URL of the one you get to start with.

So for your viewing pleasure some Book 2 Spirits art

Another view of the Glacial Spirits Festival

A stunning look at the Northern Water Tribe as it appears in Korra.

What I assume is the source of Spiritual power from The Southern Lights

Water Tribe houses

A view of the light.

What I assume if the Southern Water Tribe

The Legend of Korra Episode 9 – Promo Clip Featuring Old Aang
Grey Delisle Voicing 3 Characters in Season 2 of Korra
Book 3 Change is set a few weeks after Book 2
SDCC 2015 Avatar/Korra Merch revealed

1. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on September 9, 2013 at 2:07 pm | Permalink

This is some very incredible art. My favourite is the Northern Tribe followed closly by the light shooting to the sky! XD

2. Water-Tribe Heart Said: Comment by Water-Tribe Heart on September 9, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

incredible artwork!
    so close to the debut of Book 2
    one hour long. im so ready!!

3. Hyriu 85 Said: Comment by Hyriu 85 on September 9, 2013 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

And I just want to say i made the NWT the backround on my phone and the light in the sky the backround on my ipod, 😀

Water-Tribe Heart Reply:

thats cool i would use the underground one with the Spiritual light orb that is shining. (:

Hyriu 85 Reply:

That one is also good but i love the NWT and the light in the sky looks like a darker version of when Aang got out of the iceberg.

4. YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on September 9, 2013 at 2:41 pm | Permalink

they all look so amazing!!!!! beautiful art, as of right now, korra book 2 will air in 3 days, 22 hours, 19 minutes and 31 seconds

5. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on September 9, 2013 at 2:56 pm | Permalink

Great art. Very insightful on both tribes. I hope this game continues to send out meaningful concept art. It was fun.

6. Jon Said: Comment by Jon on September 10, 2013 at 6:26 am | Permalink

These are beautiful designs. I’ happy to see both of the water tribes expand their civilizations. The villages on the ice shelf above the Northern Tribe City weren’t there in ATLA.

7. ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Said: Comment by ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ on September 10, 2013 at 6:41 am | Permalink

Cool!