New Book 3 image featuring Mako and Bolin in their pajamas!

Bryan on tumblr  has once again posted an image from Book 3 Change.

This time we see Mako and Bolin in their pajamas either preparing to fight or training. Who knows it could be a pajama party!

pj party

Bryan on tumblr “Prepare thy body for Book 3.”

To me it looks like it is Air Temple Island where they are, just because of the large flat area they seem to be in and not the usual clutter of somewhere in the city. That said it could be somewhere new for Korra like the Earth Kingdom as many suspect we may be heading to.

Thoughts?

The Legend of Korra Episode 7
Studio Mir will animate all of Book 3
Book 2 Spirits UK/Ireland Premiere Tonight
Avatar SDCC 2016 Exclusive Merch Revealed

1. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on January 11, 2014 at 10:07 am | Permalink

lol, cool image. it looks like they are in a bending battle and bolin is about to do a backflip or something.

2. avataraang Said: Comment by avataraang on January 11, 2014 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

Cool image

3. Droc Plug Said: Comment by Droc Plug on January 11, 2014 at 7:42 pm | Permalink

Based on the Covered walkway in the background on the left I would agree and say its Air Temple Island

4. Jadely Said: Comment by Jadely on January 12, 2014 at 5:04 pm | Permalink

Haha a pajama party 😛

Cool image. I think Bolin is getting ready to do some kinda of earth stomp, or I guess it could be a new dance move too.

5. BOLIN(combustion specialist). Said: Comment by BOLIN(combustion specialist). on January 13, 2014 at 11:19 am | Permalink

bolin is coming up with a new dance move in his pajama

Jadely Reply:

Haha it does like like an interesting move/pose. 😛

6. Karis Said: Comment by Karis on January 13, 2014 at 6:09 pm | Permalink

If you look closely at the closer of Bolin’s arms, then you may notice it looks zig-zaggy there. I think that a tremor going through the earth probably caused that, not an art mistake. So he likely is in a battle, though he does look like he’s mimicking a bird taking flight.

7. makorra Said: Comment by makorra on January 21, 2014 at 11:33 pm | Permalink

why does mako have BLUE pjs?
    bolin has green shouldn’t mako have RED pjs?