New Book 3 Image featuring Asami

We have a new Book 3 Image again thanks to Bryan on tumblr. It is in black and white because Bryan mentioned his new phone has trouble taking images of screens.

Book3Asami

I for one am delighted to see Asami get some focus, as has been talked about for a while we are at last going to see some of the friendship between she and Korra. Bryan even mentioned in his post “Book 3 Buddies”.

Interesting that they appear to be sparring buddies based on the image.

Thoughts?

Very short look at Book 2 in action
Book 3 Change TV trailer + Mike and Bryan Talk Book 3
The Legend Of Korra Video Game Villain Revealed
Legend of Korra Turf Wars Part 1 Review

1. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on January 24, 2014 at 3:36 pm | Permalink

Three things;

Korra’s outfit hasn’t changed much.
    I like how Asami looks in this.
    Poor Bryans phone. He couldn’t of used Mikes?

2. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on January 24, 2014 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

they could definitely be sparring buddies. i was thinking it was that or maybe we moght see some more probending. thats not very likely though…

HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Reply:

NO MORE PROBENDINGGGGGGG!!!! I’m just saying I rather see Earth kingdoms then sport stadiums…

Zachary Reply:

I agree no more probending but i trust they know what there doing.

3. Karis Said: Comment by Karis on January 24, 2014 at 4:35 pm | Permalink

It looks like we’ll finally get a good dosing of Asami, she was left out a whole lot last season. I wonder if Asami is teaching Korra the self defense that she learned when younger, she mentions taking classes in book one.

4. iroh'sniece Said: Comment by iroh'sniece on January 24, 2014 at 5:10 pm | Permalink

I am so freakin excited about Book 3!!!

HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Reply:

Vaatu no swiping!!! (Korra the explorer reference)

5. YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on January 25, 2014 at 10:18 am | Permalink

Wow cool pic, it looks like they’re in the fire nation to me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be the firenation

F.L.Z Reply:

Me too!I want to see Zuko’s daughter more than Lin’s father!

6. F.L.Z Said: Comment by F.L.Z on January 25, 2014 at 11:51 am | Permalink

I want book 3.It must be awesome plus that I’m curios about Lin’s father!

7. Water-Tribe Heart Said: Comment by Water-Tribe Heart on January 25, 2014 at 8:53 pm | Permalink

omg i love how asami is helping avatar korra train, especially after she told korra that shes been in defense classes since she was little. id really love to see how their friendship progresses during this next Book. reminds me of training in a UFC fight with that padding, maybe showing korra new fighting moves?
    so cool (: i like how there is at least some Book 3 pics and ATLA comic news to keep us talking!

8. Jaime Said: Comment by Jaime on January 31, 2014 at 7:51 pm | Permalink

Remember that if you have korrasami for book 3 B| (y)