New Book 3 Change Image!

Book 3 really does feel like it is coming a lot sooner than Book 2 took. Bryan on his tumblr page posted ย what I believe is our first colour image of Book 3.

Book 3 Lin

He once again confirmed that Lin will be a much bigger player in Book 3 Change than she was in Book 2 Spirits which is exciting.

As for the screenshot, either Lin has just been working out or she has just got up after a nightmare, those are my two guesses.

Also it is a great sign that we are at the stage with Book 3 where we are seeing full colour nearly complete screens. It is probably only about 6-7 months ago where we were at the same stage with Book 2.

Thoughts?

New Korra Logo Revealed
Voice Work for Book 3 of Korra pretty much confirmed to have started.
Alyson Stoner to voice new character called Opal in Korra.
Book 3 Episode Descriptions and Titles for K304-K307. UPDATE Ep 8 and 9 title

1. HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Said: Comment by HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) on December 20, 2013 at 12:48 pm | Permalink

I hope this means we will see more metalbending history and lots of Lin fighting action!

Fang Reply:

Yea i agree n maybe Lin’s father

2. YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on December 20, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

She looks much younger, darker hair, less angular face, lighter scars, I hope this is a flash back!

This more than likely is from a colour correction session so the colours may not be the best indicator. You could be right, Lin flashbacks would be great to see.

YangChen Reply:

@airspeed Yeah, you’re probably right, but i would love this to be an especially hard training sesion with toph or something, like bitter work, except for with toph and her daughter

3. avataraang Said: Comment by avataraang on December 20, 2013 at 4:35 pm | Permalink

I can’t wait to see this ๐Ÿ˜€

4. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on December 20, 2013 at 6:46 pm | Permalink

i am quite intrigued by this picture. it looks like shes either waking up from a nightmare, vision, flashback or shes just finished a training session.

5. Jon Said: Comment by Jon on December 20, 2013 at 10:23 pm | Permalink

I believe that Lin just woke up from a nightmare/flashback. I feel like Lin’s father was maybe…abusive, and that’s why they never spoke about him. He could have given her that scar. And in the flashbacks, they will probably keep him in the shadows like they did for Ozai in Book 1 and 2 of ATLA.

6. Avatar Doug Said: Comment by Avatar Doug on December 22, 2013 at 7:28 pm | Permalink

can’t wait

7. Krazyasian808 Said: Comment by Krazyasian808 on December 22, 2013 at 10:48 pm | Permalink

Based on what we see I believe that maybe it was a nightmare from a case that she was investigating and it turned to the worst?

8. AguusMalafe Said: Comment by AguusMalafe on January 4, 2014 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

Ohh, es muy emocionante, me encanta que Lin sea mas importante en este libro! Yo me apunto a que tuvo una pesadilla y tal vez se vea un flashback, creo que el libro 3 va a ser muy interesante!! No puedo esperar ๐Ÿ˜€

9. makorra Said: Comment by makorra on January 5, 2014 at 3:53 am | Permalink