New Book 3 Change Image

Call back the search party everyone, we have found Mako in Book 3, thanks to Bryan on Tumblr we have a new Book 3 Change image, featuring Team Avatar shocked at something.

Book 3 Shock

New Legend of Korra Trailer (First On Air Commercial)
Korra Premiere ratings and new episode title.
Book 2 Animation Studio for each episode.
SDCC 2017 Avatar Panel, Signing and Exclusive Merch Announced

1. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on March 6, 2014 at 5:30 am | Permalink

Looks like the western air temple behind them. Asami’s expression looks so much more shocked than the rest of them.

2. Water-Tribe Heart Said: Comment by Water-Tribe Heart on March 6, 2014 at 8:34 am | Permalink

Def looks like they are at an air temple, but what in the world could they be that suprised about?! Lol look at asami shes like about to puke, and all of them have a wtf look to them.. is it meelos advanced fart bending?

johnny Reply:

i was just thinking Meelo is being Meelo again 😀

3. iroh'sniece Said: Comment by iroh'sniece on March 6, 2014 at 10:00 am | Permalink

Where is Mako’s scarf???

Troy Reply:

It fell off during a fight. He left it with the spirits. The villain will use it to to make him tell where everyone else is. Korra will take it back and give it to Mako for a kiss. Mako will find out it was grandmothers and it was given to her for her wedding.

P.S. I don’t own that, that plot belongs to Aaron Ehasz.

4. Karis Said: Comment by Karis on March 6, 2014 at 10:37 am | Permalink

What if this is at the shirtless Tenzin scene, they could be like, “HE has abs? But he’s so old!”

5. F.L.Z Said: Comment by F.L.Z on March 6, 2014 at 3:09 pm | Permalink

Asami ‘s expression…oh my goodness!What happened?Bolin looks disgusted.

6. HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) Said: Comment by HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader) on March 6, 2014 at 7:35 pm | Permalink

Asami beats actress at reaction, I expected that much from a non-bender

7. BOLIN(combustion specialist). Said: Comment by BOLIN(combustion specialist). on March 9, 2014 at 7:22 am | Permalink

mehnnnn, this image kept me wondering, what did they se

8. Masud Said: Comment by Masud on April 22, 2014 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

i think jinhora is gointo join team avatar as an airbender member. at least i wish that cause tenzin does not match with the avata team for his age