New Book 2 Image – Bolin and Eska

Bolin and Eska

We have now doubled the amount of near finished Book 2 images, from 1 to 2 now. All thanks to Bryan on Tumblr

Bolin and Eska

Bolin and Eska in Republic City

It is as if Bryan knew about our disappointment with the April thing yesterday.

The image itself looks amazing as ever and may hint at Eska being Bolin’s love interest, though that is complete speculation.

It is from a colour correction session which does show that the show is still in production, though at an even more advanced stage.

Thoughts ?

Korra Episode 11 “Skeletons In The Closet” clip
Mike LA Panel Info
What you can expect from AvatarTheLastAirbenderOnline.com's Book 2 coverage!
K210 "A New Spiritual Age" preview clip

1. ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Said: Comment by ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ on March 29, 2013 at 12:31 pm | Permalink

It seem’s really interesting…. BolinxEska. Who knew… If Korra learned it, who would she react?

Pinkfire Reply:

Apparently, their relationship was something that was speculated in the fandom. It MAY come true…

~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Reply:

and if it come true, how will korra react? 😉

I think that depends on what Eska is like, Korra may be all for them getting together or she may warn Bolin about Eska being odd or something.
    It looks like there would be some fun moments between Bolin and Eska if they go down that route.

2. johnny Said: Comment by johnny on March 29, 2013 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

Boska/Eslin? so it begins again 😀 but just maybe, that´s still to see i guess.

3. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on March 29, 2013 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

can we all just talk about how amazing the art is? Idk how to explain it but it seems like a step up from book 1 and thats tough to say because book 1 was Insanely amazing art!
    Also I kinda saw the eskaxbolin thing coming, Im happy to see how things progress with this, seems like one of those one is emotionless while the other is over emotional things 🙂

4. ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Said: Comment by ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ on March 29, 2013 at 2:23 pm | Permalink

Due to this picture and the other one with korra about book 2), i’ve noticed and i believe that not only the art of book 2 will be amazing, but also the quality, as well. 😉

5. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on March 29, 2013 at 3:15 pm | Permalink

we still arent sure what this means. i hate to be pessimistic about these things but they dont look too happy in that particular image…at least the art is still really awesome 🙂

Troy Reply:

They do not look happy but that could still mean ship because Bolin looks sad like he has been crushed.

6. Atry Said: Comment by Atry on March 29, 2013 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

I actually hope that Bolin and Eska will have a romance (or something like that).

I mean, can you imagine how awkward that would be for Mako and Korra 😀

“My cousin is dating your brother, do I see a connection here?”

Pinkfire Reply:

Ha! That would be priceless 😛

7. MelonLordIsUponUs Said: Comment by MelonLordIsUponUs on March 29, 2013 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

Eska really reminds me of Mai (Who I loved so YAY!)

johnny Reply:

that bland look on her face. you can really imagine her to be kind of sarcastic. a little more sarcasm once in a while would be awesome.

bacon-and-tea Reply:

As much as I loved Mai, I would appreciate it if Eska didn’t end up being like her. I just want everybody to have their own character, ya know?

Troy Reply:

I don’t think that will happen. Mai wasn’t depressed when she was young but after Zuko got his scar. She could then fit in with Zuko and feel connected to him. I think (totally speculation) that Unalaq, Desna and Eska will be depressed and detached from human emotions most of the time. Mai did have emotions including sadness.

8. Avatar M Said: Comment by Avatar M on March 29, 2013 at 5:08 pm | Permalink

I looked at the background, it doesn’t seem like they’re in either Pole, so I don’t know what this means. It looks like they’re in Republic City…

Avatar M Reply:

Never mind, they ARE in Republic City; I just didn’t read all of the title. 😐

9. KorraTheAvatar Said: Comment by KorraTheAvatar on March 30, 2013 at 7:19 pm | Permalink

Bryan posted a small fraction of this clip. No audio, though.

bacon-and-tea Reply:

It was actually just a fanmade .gif. Bryan even praised it! 😀

10. bacon-and-tea Said: Comment by bacon-and-tea on March 30, 2013 at 7:33 pm | Permalink

I’m actually okay if this relationship ends up happening.

11. Sogno Said: Comment by Sogno on March 30, 2013 at 10:19 pm | Permalink

bleh, could we just leave the romance out and just enjoy the fact that Korra’s cuz has SASS~

But yes, yay an update.

12. Steve Said: Comment by Steve on March 31, 2013 at 8:18 pm | Permalink

I shall call this one Beska or Elin

~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Reply:

i prefer beska

13. Korra Watermaster Said: Comment by Korra Watermaster on April 1, 2013 at 8:21 pm | Permalink

I saw on on Facebook that date is April 19

Atry Reply:

I demand proof!

If you saw it on April 1st then ignore it, lol
    The date has yet to be revealed.

Atry Reply:

Of course I fell for it 😡

But at least I wasn’t caught sniffing my screen unlike who knows how many.

14. 1Domski Said: Comment by 1Domski on April 2, 2013 at 12:54 pm | Permalink

eska looks very reminicsent of a fusion of June with Mai. Just my 2 cents..

@1domski

15. Stella Beifong bender of all four Said: Comment by Stella Beifong bender of all four on April 7, 2013 at 4:11 pm | Permalink

I need to see this! (even though Korra was worse than Aang)

16. Krazyasian808 Said: Comment by Krazyasian808 on April 22, 2013 at 12:11 pm | Permalink

This would be really cool to see