Korra soundtrack Track Listings

Thanks to WSJ for this info. You can listen to track 20 on the link.

Korra Soundtrack

15. Chi Blockers
16. A Peaceful Place
17. Left My Heart in Republic City
18. Firebending Training
19. Wheels
20. Republic City Under Attack
21. Hardboiled…Afraid (Separate Ways)
22. War
23. Asami And Hiroshi / Korra Airbends
24. Greatest Change
25. The Legend of Korra End Credits
26. The Legend of Korra Main Title

Seems to be a pretty nice mix, including all of the tracks included in the Korra Nation soundtrack preview from way back. 26 tracks is a pretty nice amount for 12 episodes.

Love the way 19 is just Wheels 🙂

Bryan on Tumblr confirmed he did the cover art, that the soundtrack will also be available digitally as well as physically on July 16th. He also mentions that if this sells well the chances of an ATLA soundtrack is better.

The Aftermath Description + New Korra Nation news
“Korra: Making Of A Legend” event on Nicktoons July 9th – 20th
Korra SDCC Panel Description
Zwyer Industries reveal next Figure - Korra

1. FireSageGuntur Said: Comment by FireSageGuntur on June 13, 2013 at 6:30 pm | Permalink

Oh man! Just reading these titles brings back so many memories of the season. It just gets me even more excited for the second one. I love it so far 😀

2. Nico Robin Said: Comment by Nico Robin on June 13, 2013 at 6:53 pm | Permalink

I wonder what the sound track for book two will be like cause it seems like a lot is changing from one to two.

3. Eska Said: Comment by Eska on June 13, 2013 at 7:05 pm | Permalink

I believe number 17 is Lost My Heart in Republic City. Either that, or thats a different song…

Most likely is , but I am going off what the WSJ post says, they are the source.

4. Dudley Manson Said: Comment by Dudley Manson on June 13, 2013 at 9:37 pm | Permalink

What do you think “Squeaky Rags” is?

5. HaZardous Said: Comment by HaZardous on June 13, 2013 at 10:27 pm | Permalink

You haven’t mentioned anything about that storyboard Bryan posted the other day.

You mean the kind of jokey one with Tear written on it ?

I don’t think there is anything to report on that, it is not stated what it is nor is it very clear if Bryan was just joking or not.

HaZardous Reply:

It does seem like an official storyboard, going by the subtitles at the bottom left.

6. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on June 14, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Permalink

before this list came out i was debating whether i should buy it (because i didnt know how many soundtracks there would be) but now im definitely going to buy it 🙂

Troy Reply:

Does it make a difference to you the idea that this may cause an ATLA sountrack release.

((YES ANYONE CAN ANSWER))

For me not at all. I will buy the Korra soundtrack not because it will help the ATLA one, but because I loved the Korra soundtrack and because I understand why it is coming out first.
    I think to say yes to this question is really diminishing how good Korra’s soundtrack was.
    The Track Team basically invented a new style of music here while still keeping it feeling like Avatar music.

7. Sogno Said: Comment by Sogno on June 14, 2013 at 9:34 pm | Permalink

I’ll certainly buy it! The music is awesome. And if it helps produce an ATLA soundtrack, all the more reason to invest in it. Track 20 sounds great.