Korra SDCC Poster revealed.

Thanks to Bryan on Tumblr we have our first look at the Korra poster for SDCC 2013

Book 2 spirits poster

Drawn by Ryu Ki-Hyun, Coloured by Bryan and background by Fred Stewart

This poster will be a free giveaway at the Nickelodeon Booth and there will also be a signing of this poster after the Korra panel on July 19th from 12:45PM to 2:15PM.

Bryan also said this

More cool announcements to come!

I think it is a really nice poster that perfectly fits the Spiritual theme of the book.

Thoughts ?

Korra Site on Nick.com, New Character Bios !
Episode 2 Title and Description revealed + More
Book 2 coming Mid April according to Janet Varney (Now confirmed to be false)
New Book 3 Change Image

1. Creepypastafan2000 Said: Comment by Creepypastafan2000 on July 12, 2013 at 3:56 pm | Permalink

AWESOME!!!

2. Sogno Said: Comment by Sogno on July 12, 2013 at 4:24 pm | Permalink

I just saw this on Tumblr and ugh San Diego why so far away T_T

Saladin Reply:

Heh, I live like a 5 min drive away from the convention center.

3. Nico Robin Said: Comment by Nico Robin on July 12, 2013 at 4:48 pm | Permalink

everything in the background looks dead

4. YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on July 12, 2013 at 4:55 pm | Permalink

I love this picture, the art is awesome, and korra looks great! I love the color contrast! Korra looks a little different, but I like it

5. worldstraveller Said: Comment by worldstraveller on July 12, 2013 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

This poster is so amazing, I love the art!
    I wonder what she is bending, I’m pretty sure this isn’t fire, energy bending form or spiritual bending?
    sounds a very interesting and extremely good season.
    they quite confirmed the trailer of book 2 will be revealed in SDCC, I certainly look forward to see when it comes out to the internet and news.

6. KoolKorra Said: Comment by KoolKorra on July 12, 2013 at 5:43 pm | Permalink

Aw man! I luv the poster so much! too bad i’m not going. I have to get it and hang it on my door!!!!!!!

7. Nico Robin Said: Comment by Nico Robin on July 12, 2013 at 6:52 pm | Permalink

does Ryu Ki-Hyun do the actual animated art style for the show cause they look alike?

I am pretty sure he is one of the head character designers for the show, he and Bryan are behind most of the concept art we see for the characters.

8. Jon Said: Comment by Jon on July 12, 2013 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

Great poster! I love the colors and the design!

9. Luftmann Said: Comment by Luftmann on July 12, 2013 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

It looks pretty cool.

10. lugacuda is a kataanger :) Said: Comment by lugacuda is a kataanger :) on July 12, 2013 at 9:43 pm | Permalink

WHERE IS TI GOING TO BEEEEEEEE??? WAAHHH!! I need to know >.<

KoolKorra Reply:

It’s going to be given away at San Diego comic con which takes place in San Diego California.

11. johnny Said: Comment by johnny on July 13, 2013 at 4:52 am | Permalink

it looks like she´s about to do that slice move Aang often does when he´s in the avatar state. it would be a great detail if Korra does it, too at some point.

12. kataang:) Said: Comment by kataang:) on July 13, 2013 at 9:41 am | Permalink

Really cool!!!

13. ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Said: Comment by ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ on July 13, 2013 at 11:07 am | Permalink

About time!

14. Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on July 13, 2013 at 12:27 pm | Permalink

thats a really cool postr 🙂 maybe they’ll use it as the cover for a book 2 art book

Avatar Yangchen Reply: