Korra Behind the Scenes w/ Bryan Konietzko (Co-Creator) On His New Tumblr Page

Korra Behind the Scenes
Listed as: About Avatar, Avatar

Check it out: Avatar The Last Airbender and Avatar The Legend of Korra co-creator Bryan Konietzko has joined the Tumblr scene and has shared some pretty cool behind the scenes looks at Korra. Check out this picture, according to the tumblr feed it’s a “color correction session” for Korra looks like some pretty high tech gear there, way awesome!

Korra Behind the Scenes

Color Correction Session for Korra

And another look at Jeremy Zuckerman of the Track Team doing some work on the Soundtrack for Korra.

Jeremy Zuckerman working on the score for Korra

Awesome to see some glimpses into the hard work that goes into making Korra and ATLA a reality.

Bryan Konietzko

Bryan Konietzko was a co-creator of Avatar The Last Airbender with Michael DiMartino and is currently hard at work on Korra. You should check out his tumblr feed and Photography site

Bryans Tumblr Feed

On a side note, Bryan is also a talented photographer, you should check out his photography, i’m using one of the cool nature photos as my desktop wallpaper.

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack Photo Gallery
Review of Collectors Edition of Avatar The Last Airbender Book 1:Water
The Animals Of The World Of Avatar Part 1
Smoke and Shadow Part 1 Spoiler Review

1. Airspeed Prime Said: Comment by Airspeed Prime on February 13, 2012 at 5:32 am | Permalink

I hope that Nick make an official announcement of Korra and it’s release date so he can actually post about more stuff.

This should be amazing when Korra starts to Air

2. Jon Said: Comment by Jon on February 13, 2012 at 8:18 am | Permalink

It’s great to know that the creators help us out with bringing us a look behind the scenes of the show.

And I agree with you Airspeed, this should will be amazing once Korra airs

3. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on February 13, 2012 at 11:35 am | Permalink

Because of this I made a tumblr account for the site! I’m following bryan now and ill share anything I find

I truly believe soon ish is starting to become SOON and this is just the first step

I did the same thing, Tumblr is pretty cool, it was so easy to make a decent looking blog. Bryan has started a trend, lol

4. clintoshoto Said: Comment by clintoshoto on February 13, 2012 at 4:11 pm | Permalink

Only because of this, I will make a tumblr.

5. Toothpik Said: Comment by Toothpik on February 13, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Permalink

its great to beable to see pictures from behind the scenes of korra. i cant wait for airtime!

6. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on February 13, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

LOL can i say something? Was i the only one to think that there was a man with no face with Korra behind him in the 1st picture he gave us?
    I thought this for like a day till i turned the screen of my phone 90 degrees to the left and realized it was her arm and she was in a fight looking as if she’s elbowing someone :p
    …..EPIC FAIL

Airbender Prodigy Reply:

Actually, I still don’t see anything but Korra behind “No Face”

Hm….

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Oh yeah I can see how you saw that now, it didn’t really look like that to me at first.

kataangfan Reply:

I thought the same exact thing! Once you pointed that out I looked more closely at the picture, and you’re right it is her arm.

Ricardo Reply:

The shadows create an illusion of it being a man’s face.
    I too initially thought the man had no face. Gasp! Koh the Face stealer! 😛

7. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on February 13, 2012 at 6:49 pm | Permalink

Click on Image to Zoom In

Hope that helps 🙂

8. mahdi Said: Comment by mahdi on February 14, 2012 at 6:20 am | Permalink

im from iran what i do?

If you are a member on tumblr you can follow bryan, I see no problem with your location.