Korra Roundtable Podcast – K310 Long Live The Queen

k310podcast
Listed as: Podcast

Avatar Online Podcast – Korra Roundtable K310 Long Live The Queen – August 10th 2014

k310podcast

Morgan (Airspeed Prime) is joined by Kelly (Gemini530), Greg (Greg2b), Troy (TrojanPeople) and Callum (Badgermole1) to discuss the tenth episode of Book 3 Change, K310 Long Live The Queen.

Podcast is 1 hour and 51 minutes long

Download the MP3 here (Right Click -> Save As)

Podcast is just over 111 minutes long

Podcast RSS Feed – http://feeds.feedburner.com/avatarpodcast

Stitcher - http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/jordan-garn/avatar-the-last-airbender-and-korra-online

Itunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/avatar-last-airbender-podcast/id512736597

Just search “Avatar Online in podcasts” Please give us some positive feedback to help spread the show. A 5 Star Review would be tremendous. If you have any listener Questions or suggestions ask them here

Or the email address avataronlinepodcast@gmail.com

1. Jadnia Said: Comment by Jadnia on August 10, 2014 at 5:30 pm | Permalink

(SPOILER) That part between the Earth Queen and Zaheer was one of the darkest scenes I’ve ever seen in an Avatar episode. Mike and Bryan left very little to the imagination with that one.

2. Thomas Said: Comment by Thomas on August 11, 2014 at 4:44 pm | Permalink

1:46:00 I am Melon Lord Muahahaha!

3. Thomas Said: Comment by Thomas on August 11, 2014 at 4:49 pm | Permalink

Will Book 4 be named Order or Balance?

4. Jonathan Hinton Said: Comment by Jonathan Hinton on August 13, 2014 at 1:08 pm | Permalink

Airspeed,

Like could you, like, please, like, get your pod casters to like, stop, like, saying, like as every other like word?

Like thank you.

Jay

Sorry if it annoyed you, but we do not have it exactly planned out what we are saying when we record, so sometimes it just happens that to keep your thought going you add in a like or em here and there.

I personally have not noticed it apart from sometimes listening back and I hear myself doing something like that, but having done this podcast for 2.5 years I am used to not everyone being professional speakers, and thus focus more on the points being made rather than how it is being said.

I am sure now that you have mentioned it we will be more aware and try not adjust a bit.

5. Jonathan Hinton Said: Comment by Jonathan Hinton on August 13, 2014 at 1:39 pm | Permalink

Lol, more I feel like a heel for my comment. I should have prefaced the comment with positive remarks. I find your podcast entertaining, your analysis of the episodes is insightful. I love that there are true fans out there that I can, like, relate to. ;-)

This is only the second cast that I have listened to, for some reason it just stood out.

Flamio Hotfoot!

Jay

Excellent face turn ;)

Thanks for the kind words.

6. Avatar of jenfonde01
    jenfonde01 Said: Comment by jenfonde01 on August 14, 2014 at 8:28 am | Permalink

I really enjoyed this podcast. I’m glad someone else out there (Callum) shares my viewpoints on a lot of things.

I’ve said this before in another post: It’s not that I think the Earth Queen HAS to be alive, but I just don’t think there was enough to warrant saying she is dead JUST yet. Glad to see he was thinking the same way.

I’ve been Team Red Lotus for a few episodes now, and I don’t know if he is as well, but I am glad to see that he sees that their actions can make some people agree with them.

In a show where they cannot really show and 100% confirm death, I think this is about as close as you can go without showing her dead body and someone saying “She is dead”.

At the end of the day if she is alive, why did the radio announcement say she met a violent end. Why would they say that if she was just knocked out or something like that.

I don’t think Mike and Bryan would cheapen the scene by having her alive still.

Of course until they come out and say it or a character if they are allowed to says “She is dead” it won’t be 100% confirmed.

I think to some extent we all agree that the great thing about the Red Lotus as villains is that they make you think, you cannot just dismiss everything they say as crazy, a lot of what they say is true. Like Amon and like Unalaq, they went to far, but their base point was valid at least to some extent.