Korra NYCC Panel Thursday October 9th at 5:15pm + Book 4 Image

More news, this time about New York Comic Con 2014. We now know the date of the NYCC Panel, it will take place on Thursday October 9th at 5:15pm.

This is set to be the last Korra panel as they confirmed they will not be at SDCC next year so this is pretty important. I expect to see some Book 4 concept art and general discussion about Korra as a whole as it comes to an end.

With this post they included our first look at Korra’s book 4 design

Book4Korra

Very cool, first thing to be happy about is that she is up and fighting fit 😀 Then it seems like her Book 2 outfit is back with some differences with the main difference being her hair, which is shorter than usual and without the usual hair ornaments she uses. A very cool design IMO.

Thoughts?

New Avatar The Legend of Korra Clip Featuring Young Korra
K103 – The Revelation Review
The Legend Of Korra premieres with 4.548 Million viewers
The Legend Of Korra Video Game Review (Xbox 360)

1. ThePreciseClimber Said: Comment by ThePreciseClimber on September 12, 2014 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

It’s a bit weird how they keep switching between the light-blue & dark-blue outfits. Think about it – 12 eps & a bit of 201, switch. Almost 4 full eps, switch. 10 eps, switch for the inter-book video game, another switch for 13 eps and another switch for Book 4.
    I like it, though, so I guess there’s not really much reason to complain.
    Still, does anyone remember WHY they didn’t keep the dark-blue one for the entirety of Book 2?

Troy Reply:

Yo she wears the dark blue in the cold and light blue in the warm areas.

ThePreciseClimber Reply:

Yup, that pink forest looks really cold… 😛
    Besides, in the game it will be used in Republic City, among other locations.

Troy Reply:

Are you telling me there its a changing room at the portals. I want to know.

2. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on September 12, 2014 at 12:21 pm | Permalink

Cool to see her fighting. The belt its also different.

3. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on September 12, 2014 at 2:48 pm | Permalink

Ok this is AWESOME that theyre coming… but on THURSDAY? I do have a ticket for thursday but Im upset cause there are literally 2 other panels I wanted to go to that day, Big Hero 6/Tomorrowland and Bob’s burgers. Of course Im going to this panel, but I was seriously looking forward to the disney one 🙁

4. Greg2Bender Said: Comment by Greg2Bender on September 12, 2014 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

NOOOOOOOOOO! I only got Fri-Sunday why is on thursday this year. When did that become such a high profile day…:(

Greg2Bender Reply:

ok so mini crisis adverted I just got a thursday ticket

5. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on September 12, 2014 at 5:42 pm | Permalink

Guys I read on tumblr the name of that hair-due is called a Bob. Do we think she will get a perm?

6. Droc Plug Said: Comment by Droc Plug on September 12, 2014 at 9:59 pm | Permalink

Is it me or does she seem significantly older in this picture

7. Bequito Said: Comment by Bequito on September 13, 2014 at 11:07 am | Permalink

She definitely looks more fierce than usual… And her stance looks much more like a straight up fighting style than a bending style. Maybe some of Zaheer influenced her combat style… Even if just subconsciously.

8. Airspeed Prime Said: Comment by Airspeed Prime on September 13, 2014 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

Panel line up is confirmed: Mike, Bryan, Janet Varney, David Faustino and Pj Byrne.
    A new episode will be screened at the panel also. So I assume episode 3 if they go with a 2 episode opener. So either K402 or K403.

9. BOLIN(combustion specialist). Said: Comment by BOLIN(combustion specialist). on September 13, 2014 at 4:57 pm | Permalink

hmmmmm

10. Phoenix King Said: Comment by Phoenix King on September 14, 2014 at 5:17 am | Permalink

NICE
    BUT IT”S THE END.
    WHAT TO DO

11. PurplePlatypusBear Said: Comment by PurplePlatypusBear on September 15, 2014 at 4:45 pm | Permalink

GUYS ANYONE WITH A TUMBLR REPOST THE PICTURE OF KORRA BRYAN JUST POSTED AND THEY WILL RELEASE THE FIRST OFFICIAL CLIP FROM BOOK 4!!!!!!

PLEASE IT NEEDS 15,000 NOTES WE CAN DO THIS

12. BOLIN(combustion specialist). Said: Comment by BOLIN(combustion specialist). on September 18, 2014 at 3:53 am | Permalink

what is NYCC PANEL?

Troy Reply:

New York comic convention happens every October.