Korra junior novelization Title and Cover revealed.

51Cw8H2qf+L._SS500_

51Cw8H2qf+L._SS500_

We now have the cover and title of the Korra junior novelization that was revealed by Amazon a few weeks back.

It is called The Legend Of Korra: Revolution.

Also we should note the 1 at the top which suggests that more are coming, perhaps each book is getting a novel like this or maybe this only covers part of Book 1 Air.

It is still 256 pages and will release January 8th 2013.

Name Confirmation - The Last Airbender Legend Of Korra
The Legend Of Korra Book 1 - Air Art Of The Animated Series Review
K210 "A New Spiritual Age" preview clip
K302 - Rebirth Episode Review

1. Luca Said: Comment by Luca on August 27, 2012 at 3:05 am | Permalink

Awsome!!! Am so getting this when it comes out 🙂 Love it

2. Ricardo Said: Comment by Ricardo on August 27, 2012 at 3:17 am | Permalink

Awesome. 😀

Would be great if it only covered a part of book 1, perhaps this would be about K101 – K103, since it’s the revolution. 😛
    This way, there’d be more books, and they’d have much more detail (perhaps information that weren’t in the episodes?) and depth.

That image of Korra also seems very familiar…

Yeah, it is just some of the stock promo images we were seeing before Korra Aired.

AwesomeBender Reply:

I hope so that would be awesome 😀

3. Peace Said: Comment by Peace on August 27, 2012 at 3:46 am | Permalink

Cool !

4. ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ Said: Comment by ~ღєιяιиι-¢нαиღ~ on August 27, 2012 at 6:42 am | Permalink

cant wait!

5. George Sinkler 3rd Said: Comment by George Sinkler 3rd on August 27, 2012 at 8:14 am | Permalink

It looks like it’s really interesting

6. Yoav Said: Comment by Yoav on August 27, 2012 at 8:45 am | Permalink

I hope it’s an animation book!

Ricardo Reply:

What do you mean by ‘animation book’?
    It probably won’t be like a graphic novel, like the comic style book.

Because 200+ pages would be a lot of pages for that type of book and it wouldn’t be 12+ either? 😛

Probably a text type novel. 🙂

7. Azulan Said: Comment by Azulan on August 27, 2012 at 10:18 am | Permalink

256 pages :D!?!? Extra Korra content, yes please!

8. Korrafan123 Said: Comment by Korrafan123 on August 27, 2012 at 11:05 am | Permalink

cooooooooooL!!!!!!!

9. AirBendingSlice Said: Comment by AirBendingSlice on August 27, 2012 at 11:13 am | Permalink

2561!!!

AirBendingSlice Reply:

*256!!!

10. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on August 27, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the post. Junior level I think is like twelve years old and of coarse above. Interseting novels have been written. I hope the level is barrable and the novel doesn’t travel the same exsact coarse as the epasodes, because if it did I would of caorse read it but I would only recomend the novel or the epasodes unless other meanings are explored.

11. Admin / Jordash Said: Comment by Admin / Jordash on August 27, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Permalink

Looks interesting will check it out.

12. momo2009 Said: Comment by momo2009 on August 27, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

is it canon? 😛

13. Kelly Said: Comment by Kelly on August 27, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

YES! My first piece of Official Korra merchandise Will be put in My avatar Shrine. FINALLY 🙂
    Cant wait for it to come out! Maybe they will use more context and stuff, and since its canon Maybe there will be things we haven’t seen in the show.
    Do you remember the Avatar: Earth Kingdom Chronicles book series? That showed the point of view for each ATLA character. I would love to see something similar to that again for korra. Though those books did make some mistakes LOL

KoolKorra Reply:

I’m having an avatar shrine too! I only have the Promise Part 1 and 2 and a few wooden figures though.

Yeah. i was thinking about the canon part. and no. I don’t remember the Earth Kingdom Chronicles book series. But i’d love to check it out.

Joey Reply:

wooden figures of avatar characters? where did you get those?

14. Avatar Amanda Said: Comment by Avatar Amanda on August 27, 2012 at 3:29 pm | Permalink

I already knew about this from Barnes and Noble. If you go to the website and search for it, they will tell you when it comes out and what the price is.

Ricardo Reply:

Those were also revealed on Amazon many weeks ago. What’s new is that the title has been revealed. 🙂

15. Droc Plug Said: Comment by Droc Plug on August 27, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

I love the cover!

Droc Plug Reply:

I mean its a really cool picture of her waterbending.

16. AgentNebraska Said: Comment by AgentNebraska on August 27, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

Yay it releases on FireSageGuntur’s and my birthday. (grammar on that anyone? It sounds weird haha)

Ricardo Reply:

You could put it as: “…it releases on me and FireSageGuntur’s birthday.” or perhaps “…it releases on FireSageGuntur and I’s birthday.” 🙂

AgentNebraska Reply:

Haha thanks! 😛

KoolKorra Reply:

You’re wrong! Agent was right. I had that habit of me and … phrase.

Ricardo Reply:

Yeah, you’re correct, since ‘my’ is a possessive adjective and ‘brithday’ is the subject’.

Though it just sounds better if the apostrophe ‘s’ is just before the birthday. 😛

Another way to make it grammatically correct but sound slightly nicer would be to write it as “…it releases on FireSageGuntur’s birthday and my birthday.”
    Doesn’t sound as weird. 😉

FireSageGuntur Reply:

Yes, that wouldn’t be a bad gift either. Quite a good one actually 🙂

17. avatarkorralover Said: Comment by avatarkorralover on August 31, 2012 at 11:37 am | Permalink

this is just amazing 😀

18. Water-Tribe Heart Said: Comment by Water-Tribe Heart on September 2, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Permalink

making LoK novels. nice. (:

Troy Reply:

Yes, agreed, with all the total cool novel put out.

19. Bolin Said: Comment by Bolin on September 9, 2012 at 7:31 am | Permalink

I am so getting this book! It will go right next to The Promise on my bookshelf :3 I hope it has some info on Bolin. Lol, he’s my favorite character. *my username*

20. Hannah230 Said: Comment by Hannah230 on September 12, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

oh yay I can’t wait

21. Hannah230 Said: Comment by Hannah230 on September 12, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

oh yay I can’t wait

22. AVATAR FAN 101 Said: Comment by AVATAR FAN 101 on October 19, 2012 at 4:44 pm | Permalink

awesome cant wait

Hannah230 Reply:

I can’t wait!!!

Hannah230 Reply:

lol thank you

23. AvatarBianca10 Said: Comment by AvatarBianca10 on November 2, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Permalink

I’m so excited!!! 😛 i cant wait!!!!