Korra to have a Dedicated Panel at San Diego Comic Con

Benjamin Wynn and Jeremy Zuckerman

Benjamin Wynn and Jeremy Zuckerman of The Track Team will be at the panel

Looks like things are heating up for this upcoming San Diego Comic Con The Track Team (the geniuses behind the Avatar The Last Airbender Soundtrack) have just announced that there will be a “Dedicated ‘Legend of Korra’ Panel”.

Specifically: a dedicated ‘Legend of Korra’ panel on 7/23 4pm in room 6BCF.

Here is the full news:

Hey guys. Great news! We’ll be doing TWO panels at Comic Con this year! A very cool BMI panel called ‘Character of Music’ on 7/21 at 2:30 in room 6A and a dedicated ‘Legend of Korra’ panel on 7/23 4pm in room 6BCF.

ATLA creators Bryan Konietzko and Mike Dimartino will be at both panels!

ATLA creators Bryan Konietzko and Mike Dimartino will be at both panels!

ATLA creators Bryan Konietzko and Mike Dimartino will be at both panels!

See it on Facebook here.

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

The Legend of Korra Episode 2
Dark Horse May Solicits reveal Rift Part 2 Description and New Korra Merch
SDCC 2015 to have official Avatar/Korra Panel which will tease the future!!!
The Legend of Korra Book 4 Balance Art Book out Tomorrow in Comic Stores

1. Donna Said: Comment by Donna on July 7, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Permalink

whoohoooo!!!!! Am sooooo going to be there!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

I assume you are camping outside the room already, lol

So excited now, should be an epic panel full of reveals.

You are now the envy of everyone here Donna.

Donna Reply:

Thanks admin Josh…. 19 hours to preview, around 43 hours before 1st character & the musicians panel – 88 hours till ATLA panel, and drum roll….. 93 hours before we here more on Korra :). Whhhohhoooooo ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Donna Said: Comment by Donna on July 7, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

More info on the Music panel here:

http://www.bmi.com/news/entry/552079 enjoy ๐Ÿ˜€

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah that one looks pretty awesome as well.

3. Donna Said: Comment by Donna on July 7, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

And Dee Bradley Baker’s just tweeted…

“deebradleybaker Dee Bradley Baker
    รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œ@cjporkchop: From #SDCC Thurs program: “6p-7p Inside the Voice Actors Studio-…and actress Dee Bradley Baker” Guess I’m wearing heels.”

omg opps! Also attending this one too ๐Ÿ˜€

Seabiscuit Reply:

I’m jealous I’m jealous I’m jealous…

If you get to talk to him, you should totally ask if he’s heard of the Appamobile. I’m just saying. ๐Ÿ˜€

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Haha yeah that’s a good idea, you made local news didn’t you?

Seabiscuit Reply:

I have at one point. We’re also on Wikipedia. Which is AWESOME.

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Nice that is AWESOME! ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Matthew Said: Comment by Matthew on July 8, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Permalink

I hope they will show a trailer for the Korra Saga.

And I did see a trailer for Luigi’s Mansion 2 for the Nintendo 3DS & Pixar’s Brave that said it will be on 2012 also, so I guess they will possibly show the trailer. But, I sure about it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah, a Korra Trailer would be so tight. Let’s cross our fingers.

5. Matthew Said: Comment by Matthew on July 8, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Permalink

But, I still think that the Anti-Benders might have killed All the Memebers of Team Avatar after Aang died.

And they did say that the people in the Avatar World have Longer Lifespan than the people in the Real World.

And I did create a blog about Team Avatar’s death and alot of People in my blog voted “killed by the Anti-Benders”.

Matthew Reply:

Sorry, I meant Members, sorry about the typo. ๐Ÿ™

6. Donna Said: Comment by Donna on July 9, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Permalink

And now…… the moment we die hard fans have been waiting for…..

SATURDAY July 23

4:00PM
    to 5:00PM
    Finally! Nickelodeon: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra: Exclusive First Look
    Creator team Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino, co-executive producer Joaquim Dos Santos, supervising producer Ki-Hyun Ryu, and composing team Ben Wynn and Jeremy Zuckerman give an exclusive sneak peek at the continuation of this element-bending saga. Moderated by Megan Casey, executive in charge for Nickelodeon.

WHHHOOHHHOOOOO!!!!!! Foamy mouth Guy movements aren’t anywhere close to what I’m feeling right now!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah I saw that announcement, “Exclusive First Look” that definitely sounds like some kind of footage! Let’s cross our fingers that it’s a trailer!

Yeah now that I think about it it has to be a trailer, given that we have seen 2 images already officially revealed, so the first look would have to be footage.
    If there is no trailer “LIES!!!!!!”

Seabiscuit Reply:

Get a video camera!!! Or an iphone! OR something!

7. Eric Said: Comment by Eric on July 16, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Permalink

wish i could go

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah same here, sounds like it’ll be awesome. We will post as much coverage as possible here at the event.

8. No name Said: Comment by No name on July 18, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Permalink

What time will it be for People who live on the East Coast 7:00pm. Because we are 3 hours ahead of the pacific coast, and it 4:00pm there its 7:00pm here.

What should watch 4:00 or 7:00 (Eastern time)

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Hmm not sure on that, i’ll try and find out.

9. Donna Said: Comment by Donna on July 19, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Permalink

Less than 20hours before SDCCI starts… Sooo excited!

Admin / Jordash Reply:

That’s way exciting! Best wishes.