Korra Book 2 to air in the Fall on YTV in Canada

Korra Title final

Korra Title final

This is an excellent sign for Book 2 coming sooner than we expected. The link above is a report on YTV, a Canadian tv channel, more specifically about their Fall programming schedule. Of interest to us is the mention of  new Korra episodes in the Fall.

They mention nothing about the exact date of Korra’s return, but Fall is the best we have heard thus far. This more than likely means that Korra will air on Nick USA before Canada.

Fall is a full season so it could still suggest a late in the year, but judging by many of the release dates of other shows mentioned I would lean towards earlier in fall rather than later. As I have been saying for a while, my guess would be late August or September.

Thoughts ?

1. Avatar of Troy
    Troy Said: Comment by Troy on June 30, 2013 at 8:07 am | Permalink

When did book one air in Canada? I f anybody knows please respond because we can tell the difference between US and Canada.

June 9th was the canadian premiere. So just under 2 months after the USA Premiere. Which if the same applies to Book 2 at the latest it would be late September.

Banjo kazooie Reply:

On YTV when they say a show will air in the fall, they mean early September, to coincide with school starting. That’s when they get all of their new shows and seasons starting. I’ve never seen a show start in the middle of the fall season.

Thanks for the info :)

yousif Reply:

Book one was aired in July.

2. Avatar of Troy
    Troy Said: Comment by Troy on June 30, 2013 at 8:31 am | Permalink

Tnx

3. Avatar of YangChen
    YangChen Said: Comment by YangChen on June 30, 2013 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

This is AWESOME!! instead of a crazy guesses, we have an educated guess based on a little proof!!! I really don’t know if i can wait until fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!……I’m still getting over all the fake release dates, and i don’t trust nick, but i think Canada is trustworthy enough :D

4. Not August Said: Comment by Not August on June 30, 2013 at 12:58 pm | Permalink

LoK season 2 confirmed 12-14 episodes with a runtime of 2013-2014. Most TV shows air 1 episode per week with the exceptions of holidays(where they don’t air an episode for that week) and specials/premiers(where they are more than 1 episode for that week). With the new information I’ve gathered from this post I have concluded that the US will premiere the second season on September or October. August is way too early and will leave too many gaps because it’s hard to fit 12-14 episodes in 19~23 weeks. I mean could you imagine going with the more optimistic numbers and airing 14 episodes in 19 weeks? It would be idiotic.

5. Avatar of KorraTheAvatar
    KorraTheAvatar Said: Comment by KorraTheAvatar on June 30, 2013 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

*fangirls*

6. Avatar of Avatar Yangchen
    Avatar Yangchen Said: Comment by Avatar Yangchen on June 30, 2013 at 8:18 pm | Permalink

its interesting how all the other countries that air LOK are much more specific and helpful than nickelodeon here, but i think this can only mean something good :) the only problem with korra book 2 not airing right now is that it will more than likely be on after school starts again.

7. Avatar of Arpakasso
    Arpakasso Said: Comment by Arpakasso on June 30, 2013 at 9:04 pm | Permalink

At this point i just want it to arive at all

8. Avatar of
    momo2009 Said: Comment by momo2009 on July 1, 2013 at 10:53 am | Permalink

i just want it to be better then season 1 :)

9. Avatar of Pinkfire