Korra Book 1 Soundtrack listing on Amazon

Korra

Yes, according to Amazon the soundtrack of Book 1 is coming out on CD.

Korra

The listing calls it

“Legend of Korra: Original Music from Book One”

With a release date of July 16th and published by Nick Records. Pre Order price is 12 dollars 52 cents. Sadly no track listings or cover art.

Now this more than likely is The Track Team’s big announcement we are expecting, but they have yet to reference this yet. So perhaps when they do we may get some more details. For now this is a great sign as the listing seem legitimate.

Thoughts ?

Avatar The Legend of Korra - News, Resources, and Information
Download Avatar The Legend of Korra Episodes 1 and 2 Free on iTunes
Korra - The Headstrong, Determined Avatar
The Legend Of Korra Video Game Announced

1. Jon Said: Comment by Jon on June 8, 2013 at 7:48 am | Permalink

This is good news truly, but I’m still ticked that Korra’s soundtrack is coming out before Avatar the Last Airbender’s soundtrack

vman95 Reply:

Yeah, that is really weird. They would definitely make more money on the ATLA soundtrack so why wouldn’t they release that one by now.

I wouldn’t quite say that, either way the fandom would buy both sountracks. But the general public would at this stage 5 years after ATLA ended be more likely to buy the Korra one as it is the new thing that is on tv.
    Not that an ATLA one wouldn’t sell well, I just would not immediately say that an ATLA one would sell better.

Avatar Yangchen Reply:

@jonforrest i agree completely, but i also agree with airspeed.

2. Troy Said: Comment by Troy on June 8, 2013 at 8:10 am | Permalink

@airspeed This comes up as fifth news post on the home page. Some people who come to the site for news might not notice it. Problem?

My fault, forgot to make sure the image appeared as the preview image. Should be fixed now, It is the first post when I go to the home page.

3. crzazl Said: Comment by crzazl on June 8, 2013 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

I wanted Avatar: the Last Airbender soundtrack :/

I assume if this sells well they will have more confidence in Avatar soundtracks selling and will release the ATLA one.
    The show has been over for 5 years so I understand them wanting to see how the safer option of the Book 1 Air soundtrack does before going for the ATLA one.

4. David Hall Said: Comment by David Hall on June 8, 2013 at 4:29 pm | Permalink

Well this gives us something more to talk about tomorrow, am I right Morgan lol

Indeed it does, hopefully The Track Team will say something about this before the podcast so we know more details.

Troy Reply:

I can make it tomorrow to.

Sure, The Painted Lady is the episode review. News is this plus the new lemur image from Bryan.