K411 Kuvira’s Gambit Preview Clip

K411image

We have a preview clip for next Friday’s episode of K411 Kuvira’s Gambit

K411image

1. Avatar of Atry
    Atry Said: Comment by Atry on December 6, 2014 at 1:30 pm | Permalink

Well, Bataar Jr. and Kuvira had a romantic moment which obviously means one of them is going to die.

Hehehehehe :P

ThePreciseClimber Reply:

You’re… probably right. :D
    Su, prepare The Helmet.

2. CarrotLord Said: Comment by CarrotLord on December 6, 2014 at 4:24 pm | Permalink

If one of them had to die I would rather it be Kuvira than Bataar junior. In the last episode (spoiler warning!!!) he wanted to stop the spirit weapon test because Opal was going to be hit by it

3. Avatar of Jonathan Gathers
    Jonathan Gathers Said: Comment by Jonathan Gathers on December 7, 2014 at 7:59 am | Permalink

So Kuvira’s no different from the Earth Queen (R.I.P.). They both feel Aang and Zuko stole Earth Kingdom land to form their own nation. But they created it so all benders and nonbenders could live there in harmony. And since Kuvira has been… Purifying the so called Earth Empire by ridding it of anyone with non-Earth Kingdom origins, I doubt she’ll be moved not to do the same in Republic City.

4. Avatar of LightningSpeed-Zuko
    LightningSpeed-Zuko Said: Comment by LightningSpeed-Zuko on December 7, 2014 at 11:23 am | Permalink

…She’s up to no good again, I tells ya!! >_< lol

5. Avatar of ThePreciseClimber
    ThePreciseClimber Said: Comment by ThePreciseClimber on December 7, 2014 at 12:13 pm | Permalink

All hail the Great Uniter!

6. Avatar of Joyful
    Joyful Said: Comment by Joyful on December 7, 2014 at 3:14 pm | Permalink

Hail the great uniter. just as the governor say you may look like a peacemaker but you know is not true.(something like that)