Just Got Back From Roundtable Discussion with M. Night Shyamalan

Ask M Night, Roundtable Discussion in New York

Hey Everyone, I just got back from the Roundtable Discussion with M. Night Shyamalan! Paramount has asked me not to post up anything too detailed yet, but I can say we did learn alot of exciting and awesome information about the upcoming Live Action Adaptation of The Last Airbender. So make sure you check back soon for alot of great new information, and my thoughts on M. Nights responses to yours and my questions.

Currently the footage of the ask M. Night discussion is being edited and enhanced and should be ready soon so that you can watch the discussion yourself.

I was there with fellow Airbender Fan Website Owners from LastAirbenderFans.com and LastAirbenderFilm.com, as well as some senior Editors from IGN.com and UGO.com, and io9.com. It was really great to be with some other fans of the show, some fantastic questions were asked, so it was an overall great experience.

Ask M Night, Roundtable Discussion in New York

Left to Right, Jack of LastAirbenderFilm.com, Teddy of LastAirbenderFans.com, and Me (Jordan) of AvatarTheLastAirbenderOnline.com

Make sure you subscribe so that you can see when the Ask M. Night Discussion is live.

Also be sure to check out some other great resources for Avatar The Last Airbender information:

Last Airbender Fans
Last Airbender Film
MTV’s Official Covering of The Last Airbender
UGO’s Last Airbender Movie Page
IGN’s Airbender Content
io9.com’s The Last Airbender News

The Last Airbender

The Last Airbender is Shaping up to be better and better

Hey everyone, I'm the Administrator / Programmer of the site. I love anything that's awesome, and am looking for new hobbies. Let me know if you have any ideas :)

Your Chance to Win Several Last Airbender Books!
Join Avatar The Last Airbender Online on Facebook
Azula-The Cruel and Calculating Villain
MUST SEE! Avatar The Legend of Korra Opening

1. John Said: Comment by John on March 15, 2010 at 7:18 pm | Permalink

Wow, that sounds like a blast, I can’t wait to see the video and hear more!

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah it certainly was awesome, i’ll have the video up soon.

2. selim Said: Comment by selim on March 22, 2010 at 10:07 am | Permalink

when will the video up ? ? please give us more information ..

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Paramount told me they’d have it by today, I haven’t heard word yet, but I think we can have something up by end of today or tomorrow, at least by the end of the week.

3. Al Said: Comment by Al on March 22, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

Hm well I guess that answers my question if my question was too late.
    But it could of been asked anyways (it was about if the story time span
    would increase from 1 to 3 years.)

Admin / Jordash Reply:

Yeah it is a little bit late, fortunately M. Night did kind of address your question (not exactly though). See more on my comment to your question here: http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/ask-the-director-a-discussion-with-m-night-shyamalan/#comment-177

4. selim Said: Comment by selim on March 22, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Permalink

thanks for information ..

5. selim Said: Comment by selim on March 22, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

@admin: thanks for certain information.

6. Admin / Jordash Said: Comment by Admin / Jordash on March 23, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

Hey looks like Paramount is running bit behind because I haven’t heard anything, hopefully I should know something by end of this week.

7. Admin / Jordash Said: Comment by Admin / Jordash on April 2, 2010 at 11:21 pm | Permalink

Hey looks like I was only able to get Audio up so far.

You can find it here: