IGN interview with Korra Cast and Creators
Here is the article from IGN where they interview Mike and Bryan and some of the cast about what is to come in Book 2.
I will point out the main things using the magic things that are BULLET POINTS
- Mako has joined the Republic City Police Force as a cop, which suggests that the police has opened to not just metalbenders, he is making a name for himself busting the triads.
- Hiroshi is in prison
- Mike and Bryan wanted to get away from Korra training as that was explored in ATLA, and focus more on Korra adapting to her role as a fully realised Avatar. They describe her as a “bull in a china shop” at present, she is going to have to learn how to really respect her abilities and role I think is what they are getting at.
- We may see more appearances from Avatar Aang
- Mike says Â ”We have the most flashback-y of flashbacks coming up” Bryan then hints that it will be deep into the mythology of Avatar and the legacy of the Avatar
- Book 2 will have more romance
- Mako and Korra are together, but with both of them in important positions their relationship can get a bit complicated
- Bolin is going to have a bizzare love story
Check out the full interview in the link above for the rest. But all of this is the main new stuff.
I for one am definitely more pumped for Book 2 now, all these little teases.
What are you thoughts on this interview ?
You Might Also Like