What would your reaction be if there was 2nd Last Airbeder movie (28 posts)

• RoyalfleetFireNationsolider

Hotman

said 4 years, 3 months ago

For me I don’t what I would do but it wouldn’t be pretty

• Waterbender

Elite Bender

said 4 years, 3 months ago

Hmm, well movie wasnt really good, and waterbending was just lame….. only bending that looked good was firebending, and book 2 is earth, and about earth bending, they would need a lot of money to create the real effects, sooo, i want second movie but i fear it will be lame

Waterbending :D
  • Toph Fan 1

Newcomer

said 4 years, 2 months ago

There is a next movie. I HATE M. NIGHT! THE NEXT MOVIE WILL BE A DISGRACE TO TOPH AND EVERYONE ELSE!

Toph Bei Fong Fan #1
  • Jadely

Lambent Dragon

Well I have not seen the first movie quite yet (But its going to air on nick 1/26/2013 so I am definatly going to try view it :D ).
    But it does seem that people have formed very strong feelings about it.

If there were a second I think I would want to see it, Perhaps Mr. Night will do better :)

No matter how cold and distant people may become, on the inside something warm and precious always remains, something that never changes. To me, that’s what family is like.
  • Ricardo

Lion Turtle

I’d quite frankly be overjoyed, and I can’t wait to see how Toph will be portrayed.
    I also did quite like the airbending in the first movie and thought that Noah did a good job.

@jade It’s quite soon. :)
    You must share your views on it afterwards. ;)

Hotman

Interesting guys

• Rabadoo

Fire Lord

I’m not someone who disliked this movie because it didn’t stay true to the show. I disliked be it was just a BAD movie. The writing and dialogue was awful and almost always sounded forced, the actors showed almost no emotion and made M. Night’s poor writing even worse, the special effects were okay, the 3D was cheap and gimmicky, and the action scenes were so slow and boring it’s hard to call them “action scenes”.

They could have made the movie in almost no way true to the show and still could have made a fantastic movie, if M. Night had done any of the above reasons the right way.

So if they fixed all of these problems(basically replaced M.Night with someone who can actually direct and write, and every actor), I would be excited.

This is a signature about things.
  • Jadely

Lambent Dragon

@midnight0094 said:
    I’d quite frankly be overjoyed, and I can’t wait to see how Toph will be portrayed.
    I also did quite like the airbending in the first movie and thought that Noah did a good job.

@jade It’s quite soon. :)
    You must share your views on it afterwards. ;)

I definitely will :)

Hotman

Thanks for sharing guys

Hotman

I don’t like it because of the makeup on zukos face its HORRIBLE I mean it. so yeah I didn’t like. I think avatars should as a it is now.kk

Autumn
  • Waterbender

Elite Bender

Movie effects(bending) was aweful yuck, maybe airbending was a bit good but still…… actors was aweful too, from kids show they made like a movie for 80years old lol, they didnt put a lot money on that movie as i know, but it was a must…. how ever, i enjoyed movie just not those 2 parts i said, and i waiting for part 2 but hope this time he do better job, hope he wont forget little things like kyoshi warriors fans from metal, toph blind and kid! not an adult…. and i have no idea what they will do with her hairs lol :D

• 10oop

Bender

I thought it was awful. Not for the plot or anything, because the plot was avatar. lol. But the everything! The way they explained things, the acting, the writing, just the everything. (except the effect the effects were fantastic) Long story short, it was terrible. But i do hope they come out with a sequel. I mean, why not right?

For the people who love you, watching you be in that much rage and pain is really scary.”-Katara

Elite Bender

As long as M. Night doesn’t touch the movie, I would be open to seeing it. I just think he changed certain things that really bothered me, like how Aang and Sokka’s names were pronounced, the casting of some people in the movie, and taking things out that should have been in the movie (Kyoshi Warriors, anyone?) The movie just didn’t have the strong presence that the series did for me. If another movie was made, I would hope they would do much better.

• All Hail Giant Friendly Mushrooms!

Hotman

said 3 years, 7 months ago

If they got enough money from the first movie to make a 2nd I’d puke from surprise.

Giant Friendly Mushrooms are my cause :D
  • Deleted User

Newcomer

said 3 years, 7 months ago

@redcoat well the first movie was a success. So they could make another one.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 5
Queries: 233 queries in 0.646 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f