Props for Sale (6 posts)

Topic tags: props
  • aangfan

Bender

said 5 years, 11 months ago

Hey guys, I thought this was interesting. A friend of mine who lives back East where I used to live (yes, the Eastern US) went to a hall where they were selling off props from the movie. He shared some pics with me on Facebook. I uploaded them here to my account, but until I get his permission to share, only my friends can see. I’ll post again when he tells me I can share openly.

“I don’t need luck though. I don’t want it. I’ve always had to struggle and fight and that’s made me strong. It’s made me who I am.” – Zuko
  • Donna

Master of The Elements

@aangfan oh please tell me they were selling the awesome air bending practicing arena from the Northern Temple that Aang faced the Firebenders before going back to help the Blue spirit? Or any of the huge pillars from the Airbending temple :D Or the awesome Avatar Statues…. sigh… now… how to pay for them…. >_<
    to be shipped back to New Zealand… lol…..

…By feeling all these emotions, it helps you understand how precious human life is…. so you will do anything to protect it. – Avatar YangChen
  • aangfan

Bender

@donnagardner

It’d probably be kind of hard to get that stuff all the way back to New Zealand. I got the feeling most of the stuff was BIG which is why it was left there, on the soundstage.

• Donna

Master of The Elements

@aangfan ooooo how I’d love to have some of that at my home though… sooo too big to fit in my suitcase then LOL…. ah well…. dreams are free :D

• Deleted User

Newcomer

said 5 years, 10 months ago

*Shrugs* I doubt they have Aang’s staff, it looked like CGI. I need another one because the one I made out of wood broke when my sister sat on it =/ (Yea, I’m waay to lazy to re-carve a life-size staff then attatch wings and a mechanism that can close the wings, it was a lot of work -.- )

• Ricardo

Lion Turtle

said 4 years, 11 months ago

@airbenderprodigy Wow, I’m impressed. :o

Must have taken a lot of time to make that staff.
    It’s a pity the staff broke though.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 5
Queries: 187 queries in 0.727 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f