Ships Anyone? And the reason you ship them? (3 posts)

• ZukoATLA

Hotman

said 3 years, 12 months ago

What ships do you guys ship? And why? No ship bashing please! :) All opinions valued.

• ZukoATLA

Hotman

said 3 years, 12 months ago

I ship Zutara because Zuko is rather hot-headed and angry and confused in the right choices. Katara is kind and compassionate. While Zuko is confused, Katara could help him through these times and guide him to the correct path. They could genuinely care for each other and it would work rather well.

Also if they got married, future wars would cease! Uprisings and wars would be stopped because of the unity of the nations.
    I think I might have over thought this. I really like Zutara and Taang. Taang is just really cute.

• emmy

Newcomer

said 6 months, 3 weeks ago

I ship Tokka because of the way they act around each other and their friendship. I know a lot of people say they have a brother-sister kinda relationship, but if they were to get together i think it would be a cute, unique relationship.

Also, because they can be themselves around each other. They don’t feel the need to impress one another and Toph seems to cling to Sokka more like when they are on Appa.

So that is my opinion.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 10
Queries: 168 queries in 0.595 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f