New Year’s Resolutions! (5 posts)

Fully Realised Avatar

said 1 year, 6 months ago

What’s your new year’s resolution(s)?…Unless you don’t believe in New Year’s Resolutions but rather daily goals. In that case what is your goal? :P Mine is…well…ok gimme a second to think…
    *thinks*
    *hmm…*
    My resolutions/goals for this year include figuring out how to study, be able to do 2 push ups instead of 1, get a job and/or internship, and buy an electric cello…oh, and get lots of sleep. :P

*Disclaimer: I feel like this Topic has been made already but I’m too lazy to check. :P

If you want the secrets to all the site emoticons, click here ;)

And feel free to check out my page here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/avataryangchen

Hotman

I had some New Year’s resolutions, too. But I forgot them by 11:59:50 P.M on New Year’s Eve. Why? I was watching the ball drop for the very first time! It was awesome!

Hotman

A YouTuber that I’ve subscribed to called Braincraft made a video about New Year’s Resolutions and why only 8% of the 45% of people who make New Year’s resolutions succeed.

Fully Realised Avatar

@avatar10 Lol, that’s a shame. Maybe you will remember them?…but it’s already past New Year’s so…hmmm :P And wow, that’s quite a small percentage O.o. I am definitely not part of that 8% :P

• HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader)

Amonic Reaper

My new years resolution is to write AM symbols all over the Earth.

Why was 8 scared of 7? Because 7 ATE 9 Get it?
    AUDM Duel Monsters

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 10
Queries: 176 queries in 0.598 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f