Naruto Style Would you rather (12 posts)

• Appa Your Flying Bison

Fire Lord

said 2 years, 5 months ago

Ok pretty out of avatar would you rather’s and naruto has been pretty prominent on the site recently so why not

The rules:
    you answer the Would You Rather above then make your own question at the end

Also your sentence does not have to start with would you rather other great starters are…
    1.What is …
    2.If you had the choice of…
    3.Who do you think is more…ect

And one more detail your question has to be naruto related
    *thanks*

I will start …

Would you rather be able to use the rasengan or chidori

credit to @jade for her rules that i copy and pasted muahhaha

by the way i posted this in sokka’s randomness and not avatar games because this isnt really an avatar game

Snoost
  • Jadely

Lambent Dragon

:) Great Idea

I would rather use the power of the rasengan!

Would you rather be able to uses medial ninjutsu or Mind transfer jutsu?

No matter how cold and distant people may become, on the inside something warm and precious always remains, something that never changes. To me, that’s what family is like.
  • Appa Your Flying Bison

Fire Lord

i would rather be able to use the mind transfer jutsu to play pranks on people muahhaha

would you rather fight itachi or gaara ?

• Jadely

Lambent Dragon

Oh my I guess Gaara :P

Would you rather have Naruto on your side or Itachi in battle?

• Appa Your Flying Bison

Fire Lord

hmm naruto because i think itachi would just betray me :P

would you rather have the byakugan or the sharingan?

• HypnoManiac(Amonics Leader)

Amonic Reaper

@pokemon1317 Being innovative I see… Or should I say copy ninja of 1000 threads :P

Shadow Realm Wall Protection Shadow Realm Wall Protection Shadow Realm Wall Protection Shadow Realm Wall Protection Shadow Realm Wall Protection Shadow Realm Wall Protection Shadow Realm Wall Protection Shadow Realm Wall Protection Shadow Realm Wall Protection Shadow Realm Wall Protection Shadow Realm Wall Protection Shadow Realm Wall Protection

Sharigan for me cause it eventually turns into rinnegan once you snatch some Hashirma (1st hokage) DNA! I can’t believe I said that nobody seen this!

Would you rather spend a night with Hidan or Pein?

Why was 8 scared of 7? Because 7 ATE 9 Get it?
    AUDM Duel Monsters
  • Appa Your Flying Bison

Fire Lord

@avatarmaniac789 lol was this forum idea of Naruto already made before? If so I didn’t mean to sharingan an copy it :P

Pain because it would be weird and fun being around 7 of the same people :P

Would you rather have be a member or the akatsuki or taka/ hebi

• Jadely

Lambent Dragon

Akatsuki!

Go on an mission with naruto, eno, and neji or rocklee, hinata, and sakura?

Amonic Reaper

@pokemon1317 No worries it was legit, you copied the Avatar version of this game and gave it a new name just like how Naruto copied Sasuke’s lion barrage and named it Uzamaki Barrage (the attack that defeated Kiba) I approve :twisted:

Rocklee Hinata and Sakura obviously, rocklee is an inspiration to everyone who wasn’t born as a genius!

Would you rather eat dumplings with Might Guy (Kisame calls him Mighty Stupid Looking Guy lol) or Kakashi Hatake?

• Appa Your Flying Bison

Fire Lord

@avatarmaniac789 you really know your Naruto stuff :P all your churning exam opponents and jutsus lol

Kakashi to try and see his face lol. But that plan failed with Naruto, sasuke, and sakura when they tried getting him to eat ramen

Would you rather have shikamru or sakura as a squad mate?

Amonic Reaper

@pokemon1317 I remember a time when I knew nothing about Naruto except shadow clone jutsu then my friend introduce me to all these chidoris!!!! and rasengans!!! and somehow I really got hooked into the series and then later began reading the manga.

Sakura so I can tell her how useless she is when she calls the reaper for help. I was kidding to all you sakura lovers out there…shes a medical ninja and all medical ninja are useful

Would you rather see Deidara’s art show and admire him or count birds in the sky with Neji?

• Appa Your Flying Bison

Fire Lord

@avatarmaniac789 back before i didnt watch avatar or naruto, i thought they were the same show when i saw them on tv. like i would see the intro “only the avatar can master all four elements….” then change the channel and say i didnt really feel like watching naruto today

i would rather count birds in the sky with neji! lol doesnt sound as entertaining as deidara’s art show but deidara will probably be like “now for my final performance, i will make all of you my ultimate art” or something crazy like that lol

if you could live in any hidden village except the hidden leaf, where would you live?

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 10
Queries: 190 queries in 0.631 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f