inspirational quotes (8 posts)

• Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

said 2 years, 6 months ago

Post any kind of quote from anything that inspires you or uplifts you.

Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you must open your mind to the possibilities.
    – King Bumi
  • Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

“the spirit of the fountain dies not.
    It is called the mysterious feminine.
    The doorway of the mysterious feminine is called the root of heaven – and – earth.

Lingering like gossamer, it has only a hint of existence;
    And yet when you draw upon it, it is inexhaustible.”

• YangChen

Fire Lord

“Do not pity the dead, harry, pity the living. And most of all pity the ones who live without love.”
    Dumbledore

Keep Calm and Carry a Wand
  • Pabu The Melon Lord

Hotman

“I have made terrible mistakes that have hurt the people that I cared about the most, and I am terribly sorry. I am deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and my actions.”

“Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.”

“By taking the time to stop and appreciate who you are and what you’ve achieved – and perhaps learned through a few mistakes, stumbles and losses – you actually can enhance everything about you. Self-acknowledgment and appreciation are what give you the insights and awareness to move forward toward higher goals and accomplishments.”

“The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being harmed. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purified light.” – Lion Turtle
  • Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

“I May not believe in a single word you say, but i will fight till my last breath to make sure you have the right to say it.”

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@shinobi
    Post deleted for not being an inspirational quote. Please just stay on topic.

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info

Fully Realised Avatar

said 2 years, 1 month ago

“Life is an adventure…Dare it.
    Life is a love…Enjoy it.
    Life is a tragedy…Face it.
    Life is a struggle…Fight it.
    Life is a promise…Fulfill it.”

If you want the secrets to all the site emoticons, click here ;)

And feel free to check out my page here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/avataryangchen

• emmy

Newcomer

said 6 months, 3 weeks ago

“I’m going to tell you a secret. Going on stage to play, it scares all of us. Because maybe you mess up. Maybe the audience hates you. Doesn’t matter. You walk out there like your ten feet tall.”

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 10
Queries: 190 queries in 0.621 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f