Game you are playing at the moment and how its going. (163 posts)

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 6 years, 5 months ago

Basically post about the game you are playing at the moment and how its going.

I am on a huge Sonic game-a-thon ATM , Playing Sonic Unleashed on the XBOX 360 and Sonic Chronicles on The DS ,close to the end of unleashed,collecting Sun and Moon medals, just started chronicles(Again) great game really fun.

Now you.

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Kelly

Master of The Elements

Wow your a big Sonic Fan! I am too I love Sonic and Tails the most, but also SHadow and Blaze there awsome! Cant Wait for Sonic colors coming out in North America in a week! Funny thing is I just got Sonic and Sega All star racing for the PS3 its pretty fun!
    Me myself I’m playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for PS3 I really think its fun! Online battling is a great addition and theres a load of new characters!

• Deleted User

Newcomer

@gemini530 @airspeed I used to love Sonic!

I don’t play games very much, but Star Wars Battlefront 2 is there for when I do.

• Steve

Fire Lord

I’m playin a game called Mount and Blade Warband, really fun, tho u really never “beat” the game, though it does end when u conquer all of the kingdoms

Your making peanut butter bombs? – Sokka
  • LightningSpeed-Zuko

Elite Bender

I was playin this game, Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion on 360…a major RPG game….and it’s mad fun lol :)…u can literally play it for like…months lol.

Aang: ..Well what do you think we should do??
    Zuko: …Think about our place in the universe?
  • Admin / Jordash

Administrator

Wang Fire

I’m checking out the new Xbox Kinect (The Fitness Games) it’s pretty fun.

I’m also playing Sonic Ipod version which is my favorite game on the new Ipods.

I love Elder Scrolls and Mount And Blade as well, both are “Sandbox” type games that use your imagination a lot which makes it interesting.

Oh and the classic Starcraft (1 for now but I might try the second one soon).

Hey stomach, be quiet alright! I’m trying to find us some food. – Sokka
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

Continuing my massive Sonic Play-a-thon i finished Sonic 4 Episode 1 and Super Sonic is SIMPLY GLORIOUS.

on the last level of unleashed ,pretty tough.

• Deleted User

Newcomer

@airspeed
    Wait do you have a xbox360? If you do please add me my account is MostWanted95

• Admin / Jordash

Administrator

Wang Fire

@randytophnorris

My Gamertag is JordashTalon56

• Kelly

Master of The Elements

Even though I don’t have a xbox, I recently fell in love with it because of the Xbox Kinect. I looks SO COOL! No remote just yourself! But if anyone randomly has a ps3 my account is adk4e.

Ok let me explain the name i told my mom to think of one for a parental accout, so she thought of this and than I realized I was on my ps3 account so i’m stuck with this name…

But get this! I thought of an amazing Idea! For the x-box kinect they should totally make an Avatar The Last Airbender game where YOU are the fighter! You can bend the elements and everything! What do you think?

• Admin / Jordash

Administrator

Wang Fire

Yeah Kinect is pretty fun. I have a Wii as well if anyone has some online games with that.

An Airbender Kinect Game would be awesome, in the Kinect they have this Tai Chi thing which would go so well with Waterbending (the Tai chi segment is in the Fitness evolved game)

• Kelly

Master of The Elements

Oh I have a Wii too, the ps3 is technically my dads and we use if for blu ray movies but i play it the most. I have supersmash bros brawl and Naruto Clash of ninja revolution 3 for online stuff.

• LightningSpeed-Zuko

Elite Bender

Yea do they have a definitive Avatar the Last Airbender game out?…if so, on which game system?…I haven’t gotten any new games in awhile lol.

• Kelly

Master of The Elements

Well They have the ones based on book 1,2 and 3 made by THQ and Nick but thats it. I think they should make one for the Xbox 360 Kinect so you can do all the bending yourself with out a remote. If you dont know what it is look it up It’s so COOL!
    P.S. Jordash you have a Kinect?! How is it?

• LightningSpeed-Zuko

Elite Bender

Yea I’ve seen the kinect and it looks sweet…price for it goes anywhere from $129.99-$149.99…might get it myself, heh…and yea it WOULD be awesome for the kinect!…Looks like u can do a wide range of things on it :)

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 10
Queries: 216 queries in 0.628 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f