World At War (8 posts)

Topic tags: war, world
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 3 years, 7 months ago

This is a new roleplay there are two sides and where you’re from will determine what side you are on.

Tthe teams are Northern Watertribe, Noerthen and Western Air Temple vs. Southern Watertribe, Southern and Eastern Air Temples. People from the Earth Kingdom and Fire Nation can choose there side.

RULES:
    Only one bending type per person
    Benders 3 weapons, non benders 6 weapons
    No establised characters from comics or shows
    No spirits
    No animals
    Traitors are allowed
    Everyone starts out on there proper side depending on there location

Stay tuned as more rules might be added

Starting location: Omashu
    Situation: North Army is about to begin attack while South Army will defend.

Character Sheet:
    Name: Hyriu
    Nationality: Northern Water Tribe
    Bending Type: water
    Weapons: a katana, bow and arrows, and dagger
    Bio: Despite his young age he is used frequently in battles, mostly to infiltrate the enemy because they do not suspect children. But he is not as youg as he used to be and is be Suspected as a spy more and more. He tends to out smart his enemies rather than beat them with brute force.

The roleplay will begin when a few people join both sides.

Please check out my fan fiction under the thread called ‘Avatar The Legend of Anzen Hyriu’
  • Steve

Fire Lord

said 3 years, 7 months ago

Character Sheet:
    Name: Shang
    Nationality: Fire Nation
    Bending Type: Fire
    Weapons: A fan (like those used by the Kyoshi Warriors), a small concealable crossbow with a variety of ammo types, and a concealable knife.
    Bio: Grew up as a street urchin where he learned to fight – the hard way. Did what he had to survive, begging, stealing, he even worked as a hit-man in his later years, taking out his employers’ targets. It was during that period of his life that he learned the value of stealth, deception, and knife. Now he has traveled to Omashu to where surely someone will want to hire him. I mean, who doesn’t need an assassin in these troubled times of war?

Your making peanut butter bombs? – Sokka
  • Karis

Elite Bender

said 3 years, 1 month ago

Character sheet:
    Name: Yume -(pronounced you may) -Known as Silhouette
    Nationality: Southern Water Tribe
    Bending Type: water
    Weapons: a rixyx, long bow and arrows, and a double edged sword
    Bio: Able to slink through battle lines like a shadow (that’s where she got her nickname) Yume was used to pick off the enemies’ commanders to cause confusion and fear, a position known as a Kaijin Marksman.
    Taken from her parents at birth and trained to be the perfect soldier, she is bent on discipline and honor. Her parents were found out to be enemy spies and killed for treason, leaving her as a stone hearted orphan, lacking of mercy, and slow to trust others.

(I know you didn’t add it, but…)
    Look: A silver right eye and a golden left eye. Brown hair, pale skin, thick, long eyelashes. Wears off black to blend into darkness, lightly armored. A scar runs from above her right eye to the left side of her jaw, three smaller scars run opposite across the larger one.

“Leaves from the vine. falling so slow, like fragile, tiny shells drifting in the foam.
    Little soldier boy, come marching home. Brave soldier boy comes marching home.”
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

If one more person joins, we will begin asuming @dragon1 is still in

• Krazyasian808

Fire Lord

Character Sheet:
    Name: Mako (not based on the LOK Mako, his name is my middle name)
    Nationality: Fire Nation
    Bending Type: Fire
    Weapons: A Sword that can be attached to my wrist (like the hidden blades in Assassins’s Creed), Shurikens, and Kunai Knives.
    Bio: Known for his speed at a young age the fire nation generals were thinking of using it as a battle technique. He was taking at a young age and that as soon as he was 12 he was sent on countless missions. Which such speed their are only tales that were passed around saying that they think he uses magic or teleporting because of the speed that he is traveling at. The Fire Nation only knows him as the Red Flash.

Fire Nation soldier: [pointing at Momo] That lemur…he’s earthbending!
    Sokka: No, you idiot! It’s the girl!
    Fire Nation soldier: Oh…of course.
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

OOC: Well that was sooner than expected haha so Silhouette, Red Flash, and Assassin of the Fire Nation, are we ready? I need a nick name hmmm I got nothing lol

Hyriu sat in his tent waiting for the sun to set so he could sneak into the city.

OOC: oh and @avatartravis which side are you on, North or South?

• Karis

Elite Bender

OOC: How about Viceroy? It’s a type of butterfly that looks like a monarch. It uses it looks to make other animals think it’s a monarch to keep from getting eaten, because monarchs are poisonous to eat. You can tell it apart by its smaller size, and its pattern and color are ever so slightly different.

• Krazyasian808

Fire Lord

@hyriu85 I’ll be North and why is @fullmoon0waterbender starting already??

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 3
Queries: 183 queries in 0.613 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f