The Tournament Arena (657 posts)

Topic tags: Roleplaying RP Bending arena Firebending Waterbending D
  • Wolfbender

Newcomer

said 6 years, 7 months ago

(( First of all, please present yourself , what can you bend ( maximum 2 elements, 1 specialization, and 2 weapons) , What’s your name, age ( character’s age ) etc.. ))

I am Wolfthal Wolfbender, A master waterbender and I learned bending darkness. I am knew by the nickname ,,The Wolfbender” because my darkbending and waterbending is stronger when it’s a full moon. My battle scream is a werewolf howl. I have a sword made of lava and a boomerang made of ice.

,,Oh yea, let’s just go to the firelord’s door and knock: Hello, Anybody home?We are here to kill you!” Sokka
  • LightningSpeed-Zuko

Elite Bender

said 6 years, 4 months ago

I am Zen Lee, master firebender…can do a special lightning attack, I have a double-edged longsword that has an embedded resin on it so that it can be lit on fire and 2nd weapon of choice is a sharp throwing disc that acts like a boomerang when thrown, will also cause a series of shocks upon contact with a foe..call it the Shocker Disc and it will come back to whoever throws it.

Aang: ..Well what do you think we should do??
    Zuko: …Think about our place in the universe?
  • Kuruk

Bender

said 6 years, 3 months ago

This thread is too fun to be let die.

I say the next person who posts starts it. New people can join in as they enter. That is… if the admins and officials agree <:)

I am Liquifator, Liq for short. I am a master waterbender and airbender. My specialization in waterbending allows me great control over it and its many forms, as well as extended tolerance to the cold. One of my weapons is a very lightweight but strong metal Air Glider with tiny pockets of water inside it and sharpened ends. My other "weapon" is my clothes– my shirt, pants, belt, and shoes are decked out with tons of tiny pockets of extremely absorbent materal that hold water. They can fill up whenever I sweat or am exposed to any other water, for my use later on. I am 18.

To the Library!!!
  • Steve

Fire Lord

said 6 years, 1 month ago

im bored so
    Im Steve, my specialization earthbending enables me to command metal to form things normal earthbenders couldnt do, I’m also able to form makeshift weapons (that are simple such as staffs or poor quality swords).I can also firebend a bit, although my ability with it is limited though i can redirect lighting .Ive also dicovered the secrets to a special weapon i call the “gun”, it fires projectiles to strike the enemy down unconscious, however its very slow to reload and only 6 out of 10 times unless u get up close then its dangerous, but I always try to stay far away for obvious reasons (no melee weapons for me lol) , i always carry at least 7 of these “guns”.Ive also invented something known as the “grenade”, its highly volitle, when i light it and throw it, you had better watch out, its packed full of wood balls, made to injure, capturing or simply for a getaway (getaway the most though :) ), the explosion itself can make even the most heavily armored man slump unconscious on the floor in a 1 foot radiaus.

Your making peanut butter bombs? – Sokka
  • Deleted User

Newcomer

said 6 years ago

Okay, I’m a sucker for RPG I have been since I started doing it online in 1998, haven’t done it in awhile. So here goes. I’m a Firebender that can bend in different colors, I’m also good with swords. As time has past, Zuko is older, my teacher, and well, mine. He’s mastered lightning, and I’m learning it, I’ve had a few successes, but landed on my butt. And since my mentality is there, I am 24. :) I can also Earthbend, Toph’s a good teacher, but Fire and swords are my art and I can make a mean cup of tea. :)

• Steve

Fire Lord

said 5 years, 11 months ago

Should we start?

• Starbender

Bender

said 5 years, 10 months ago

Wait.I’m benjee lee.Master Firebender and water bender.I’m only 12.I firebend plasma andthen waterbend it.

Sokka-Even the meat eats meat here.
  • Starbender

Bender

Oh and I use hooked swords and a sword of fire.

• Steve

Fire Lord

ok lets start

Armed to the teeth with a several pistols and a long gun strapped to his back, Steve walked into the tavern, full of drunken patrons.

He walked up to a poster that read

“TOURNAMENT AREANA AT BA SING SA – REWARD OF UNTOLD RICHES!”

“ah that looks fun.” said Steve quietly to himself

“Ay you theres, fancy lookin lady, yeah I’m talkins to yoush!” yelled one the drunken men.

“Yes” Steve replied quietly, hiding the anger building up inside.

“I don’t like the way yous dresssh, whas, with your fancy body armor, helmet and boots.” said the drunken man “My name is Chung and I’m gonna beatshh yous up” Ths other patrons roared in approvel yelling “Fight, fight, fight!” as Chung reached for his crossbow to fire the first shot, but that never happened. There was a loud bang, a dull thud, the sound of a knockout blow, and the crowd went silent and just stared as Chung as he swayed back then fell on his face first on the floor. The crowd had continued staring at Chung’s uncouncious form as Steve silently walked off to travel to the tournament arena.

Now your charecter intros

• Kuruk

Bender

First of all, @starbender, how does your guy bend plasma? Or rather, what do you mean by plasma?

Liq:
    “What do you think you’re doing?!” I exclaim, getting up with my watery beverage. “You can’t just kill a man and leave!”

• Kuruk

Bender

I got out after the man. “What do you think you’re doing?! Explain yourself!” I look over my shoulder and see a koi pond a little ways off, but well within reach. I might need that.

• Starbender

Bender

@liquifator
    I mean the stuff that stars are made of.

• Starbender

Bender

Benjee finally gets up, and says “I’ll fight you and avenge that man!!!

• Steve

Fire Lord

I turned around and said calmly

“I didn’t start that fight, that foolish man did. He sealed his fate when he challenged me, and I don’t want any trouble, now if you’ll excuse me.”

Just then two earth kingdom soldiers came up and crossed spears preventing me from leaving.

“What do you think your doing?” I yelled angrily.

“Your under arrest for beating up Chung Si Wong, a rich nobleman of the city” explained one soldier

“I’m sorry but he challenged me to a duel, and he lost” I said “He didn’t seem to rich or noble either, besides this is the middle class section of the city, what would a rich man want here anyway?”

“I”M SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING FOR THIS FOOL TO FALL IN OUR TRAP!” screamed the other earth kingdom soldier. Both took off the earth kingdom armor revealing they were fire nation assasins.

“PREPARE TO DIE TRAITOR!” Hollered the impatient fire nation assasin.

“Another two?” I muttered under my breath. I pulled out my twin knockout pistols and readied myself for a fight.

• Starbender

Bender

No you don’t I’m going to help this man he didn’t do anything wrong!If you challenge us your going to end off worse than that man!

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 3
Queries: 212 queries in 0.635 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f