Pro Bending Tournament (20 posts)

Topic tags: Pro Bending
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 5 years ago

well had to redo this thanks to hackers >:( ok so you create your own person and your own pro bending team if you want or join an existing team. you type your characters actions. 3 people per team you can have air if you want but no double elements like 2 waterbenders and a firebender on a team. same rules as in The Legend of Korra an for airbending here are the rules no lifting anyone (including yourself) no more than 15 feet in the air .no tornados taller than 10 feet and wider than 2 feet. no flying. i think thats it for rules. you can have charaters interact outside the ring and with the reff like paying him off in private some can be the reff if they want but then if there is an atual reff than tell him/her that you want to pay you off through private messageing the reff can accetp decline ask for more whatever they want. and if people are reading this and its already started you can be a member in the crowd or cause trouble on the streets with teams you can only knock some one elses player off the ring if it is impossibe for them to dodge or if you have the persons permition as for who fights who and all of that leave that to me sorry this is so long got lots to say if i forgot any thing please tell me

Please check out my fan fiction under the thread called ‘Avatar The Legend of Anzen Hyriu’
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 5 years ago

here is what i want everyones bios to look like

Name: Hyriu

Element: Water

Team: Flying Lemurs

Hair Color(optional): black

Eye Color(optional): dark blue

Bio: He grew up in the Northern Water Tribe. Travled to Republic City to explore and learn. He heard about pro bending and saw that you had to be 15 years of age to play so he lied and said he was 15 because his birthday was only a few days away and couldn’t wait. only his teammates know his true age.

• KaipoDaWaterbender

Bender

said 5 years ago

Name: Koa

Element: Water

Team: Southern Tidal Waves

Hair Color(optional): dark brown

Eye Color(optional): sky blue

Bio: Born in the Southern Water Tribe but moved with family to Republic city when he was 4. was banned from pro bending since i’m not old enough to compete, but later impressed the crowd with my bending and got an exceptional rule to compete at age 14.

• economybender

Fire Lord

said 5 years ago

Name: Economybender (as alias name)

Element: Fire

Team: Flying Lemurs

Hair Color(optional): black – dark – brown

Eye Color(optional): dark brown

Bio: I will edit sooner or later

economics is not just about the money
  • Elite Bender 7

Hotman

said 5 years ago

Name: Sebastian

Team: Southern Tidal Waves

Element: Fire

Bio: A hot headed young man, his fiery temper and never quite attitude keeps him going in even the hopless of situations. He is outwardly calm but powerful enough to hold his own. An agile and quick Fire Bender with admirable talent. He plays fair and expects everyone else to or its not worth it.

εlite Bender
  • Ricardo

Lion Turtle

said 5 years ago

I’m interested :)

I’m not exactly sure how this is going to work though, is it going to be turn-based?
    Are we going to have 16 teams, and do a knockout? If so, then we’re going to require at least 48 people O.o
    Perhaps at least 50 people, the other 2 for the commentator and the referee.

I’d like to be the referee please :D

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 5 years ago

@midnight0094 i have a solution to that 50 people problem there can be other teams with no people being them just random teams other people play and will win and yes you can be the referee that would be great.

• Ricardo

Lion Turtle

said 5 years ago

@hyriu85 Nice solution. That will certainly solve the problem :)

And great!

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 5 years ago

yup and pleas spread the word

• vamKing12

Fire Lord

said 5 years ago

yohsi nickname jay

age 16

bending water

doe not talk much used went to a acrobat school so used cartwheels to dodge attacks but a very bad bender only can make a water ball

team polor dog

Vamking rules
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 12 months ago

@vamking12 what do you mean by “yoshi: it time to start” because the roleplaying won’t start until we get more people and i am not trying to be offensive but are you from a different country that does not speak English because your grammar is very poor it is perfectly ok but i couldn’t help but notice. i mean this in the most polite way possible sorry if i offend you.

• vamKing12

Fire Lord

@hyriu85 im 11 worst subjects grammar history

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

oh ok

• Deleted User

Newcomer

said 4 years, 10 months ago

what the hell is this o.O? is this an RPG game ore Fantasy? Response back ^-^

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 10 months ago

Its just a role play like ‘The Tournament Arena’ (it is one of the top tipics in the roleplaying thread) idk if thats RPG i am still new th this stuff i hope that helped the

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 3
Queries: 218 queries in 0.649 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f