The Outcasts (658 posts)

• Karis

Elite Bender

said 3 years, 5 months ago

An active topic for role playing:

Centered around the battle of good and evil the soul of the characters.

Place your name, element, basics of your look, name, gender, weapons, etc…
    When five characters in all have joined we shall begin, anyone else can just come in wherever works best.

(Characters must have some reason for uncertainty of what they are inside…)

“Leaves from the vine. falling so slow, like fragile, tiny shells drifting in the foam.
    Little soldier boy, come marching home. Brave soldier boy comes marching home.”
  • Krazyasian808

Fire Lord

Name: Travis
    Element: Fire
    Look: Short Hair, muscular body, and almost looks like Zuko
    Weapons: Two Board Swords that come together to make one. I can also firebender though the swords.
    Background: Has no parents. Parents was killed by a Earth Kingdom Solider and that he vows to kill that man who killed his parents. Was wondering around the Earth kingdom until he had stumble upon Piandao which teaches him swords play. After he masters the sword he enters the Earth Kingdom to find the man who had killed his parents.

Animal Companion: A Hawk named Gurren

Fire Nation soldier: [pointing at Momo] That lemur…he’s earthbending!
    Sokka: No, you idiot! It’s the girl!
    Fire Nation soldier: Oh…of course.
  • Karis

Elite Bender

Name: Karis
    Element: Water
    Look: Long, snow white hair with black tips. Tall, slender body. Wide, wonder filled, crystal clear, blood red eyes. Long, thick, black lashes. Sleeveless, black top that comes down to her waist and then splits into two pieces like Katara’s, white wait belt, black pants and black, padded boots, sometimes wears a burgundy, hooded cloak.
    Weapons: Skilled in several weapons, but only carries a dagger most of the time.
    Background: Grew up on the streets in the Fire Nation, orphaned and fending for herself, she killed to survive. She recently started traveling the world, trying to make up for her murders, but not knowing how.
    Animal companion: A Loin-Wolf name Brisingr.

• Karis

Elite Bender

She also has many scars, including one that runs from the bottom left corner of her lip to the base of her neck.

• YangChen

Fire Lord

I’m not used to roleplaying, but i can try, tell me if i’m doing it wrong

Name: Ava
    Element: Air
    Look: Short, spikey dirty blonde hair, grey green eyes. Tall, but well muscled. long yellow and orange top that comes to knees, with red leggings and brown boots underneath
    Weapons: Mostly uses element, has a bow she uses airbending to shoot farther/faster with
    Background: Grew up in the forest near the southern airtemple, doesn’t know many people, akward in society, no knowledge of parents/heritage. Close to nature, and has many survival skills
    Animal: a fire bird that she found abandoned and raised from a chick that is about the size of a baby sky bison and is her closest friend, named flame.
    Personality- Stubborn. Fierce to strangers, gentle to friends, never trusts anyone unless people earn her trust, but she still helps anyone in need.

Keep Calm and Carry a Wand
  • Nick-Nat

Elite Bender

Name: Piper
    Element: Fire
    Weapons: Dual swords
    Look: Waist long, orange-red hair with silver tips. Lavender eyes. A scar runs down her face from the corner of her left eye to her right cheek. She wears a ruby necklace in the shape of the fire nation symbol. She wears a black sleeveless, one strap top, that cuts off above her bellybutton. A gold, tilted mini-skirt. Black Boots, and red pants.
    Background: She was abandoned by her parents, and thrown out onto the streets of the Fire Nation to fend for herself. She took her father’s dual swords and ventured out alone to find a new home, but never did.
    Animal companion: A fire-ferret named Yukiro and a saber-tooth moose lion named Bixby.

Why be a salad when you can be the best broccoli ever.
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 3 years, 4 months ago

Well looks like a fifth character is needed.. luckily I will save the day lol jk.

Name: Hyriu
    Element: Water
    Weapons: Sword, bow and arrows
    Look: Short black hair, deep blue eyes, tan, wears classic water tribe robes with grey and dark blue.
    Background: Grew up in the Northern Tribe but didn’t like the sexist customs so when he turned 14 he decided to leave and travel the world.

Okay and what exactly is the the situation, like time frame (ATLA, Korra, Pre ATLA what) locataion (where we meet) and those type of things.

Please check out my fan fiction under the thread called ‘Avatar The Legend of Anzen Hyriu’
  • Karis

Elite Bender

The 100 year war has just ended, the whole world is taking its first breath of freedom in a long time.
    It begins at a tea shop just inside the inner rings of Ba Sing Se. The characters can start out wherever they choose to, entering the tea shop, sitting at a table, lurking in the shadows, even serving tea if you want. The problem? There is a spirit that has somehow slipped out of the spirit world, it looks similar to Hei Bai, except for the colors are in reverse. It’s lurking behind the building, about to attack the costumers…
    Your reactions?

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

How very interesting. Since I see no reason for waiting I will start :D

Hyriu looked around the grand city after his long journey he needed a rest. He walked into a tea shop and sat at a table with a good view of the city.

“One cup of Jasmin Tea please,” he said the the waitress then he looked around the tea shop seeing the drastically different people inside it.

OOC: Yay I love RPG lol :D Was that a good start?

• Karis

Elite Bender

Karis sipped her Jing Se tea quietly, looking at around at all the other costumers. The cowl of her burgundy cloak was pulled forward, casting her face into shadows. A large, brown leather satchel hung on to the back of her chair by the strap, weapons and other things stashed inside.
    From the shadowed corner of the room, she could she everyone present in the tea shop, yet not attract much attention herself.
    She saw a glimpse of the full moon as a young man walked in and ordered some tea, but she took no notice of the man, she took notice of the sound of wind chimes dangling on this windless night.
    “What could that be?” She silently said to herself, scanning the dimly lit room for any signs of danger.

OOC: Excellent, Hyriu! Now I can’t wait for the spirit to attack, but it needs to be timed just right…

• YangChen

Fire Lord

Ava woke with a start.
    She slowly peeled her face off of the book she must have been pretending to read before she fell asleep.
    She looked around uneasily.
    She couldn’t shake the strange feeling that someone– or something was watching her.

** did I do it right? I’ve never role played before tell me if I’m doing something wrong, this is fun!
    *** Ava has to hide the fact that she’s an airbender because society thinks the avatar is the last. She tries only to use airbending when fighting to give herself smal unnoticalble boosts

• Nick-Nat

Elite Bender

Piper’s entrance into the tea shop hushes all the customers.
    They stare as she pulls down the hood of her white cloak, revealing the long scar on her face. Her dual swords klink behind her back as she walks towards the counter.
    “One Jing Se tea please.” she said, leaning on the counter. She slams down a silver piece, grabs her tea, and sits down at a table in the corner. “Yukiru!!” she yells. Just then, a fire ferret enters the tea shop, bounding off of peoples heads and finally landing in Piper’s lap.
    She props her feet atop of the table and sips her tea quietly, staring at all the customers.
    After a good while, they all begin to talk again.

OOC: I think I went a little overboard. I really hope I didn’t.

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

OOC @starflash1000200 you did good just have your character make her way to the tea shop soon.

Hyriu was just taking a sip of his tea when fire ferret jumps on his head, spilling Hyriu’s tea all over himself. The animal jumps to a few other people’s heads before landing in a girls lap. He glares at her for a few seconds before turning back around and waterbendd the tea off himself. The waitress brought him another cup of tea.

“The nerve of some people,” Hyriu muttered to himself. After making sure it was safe, he took another sip of tea.

OOC: @grumpynat I don’t think you went overboard it was just establishing your character.

• Karis

Elite Bender

Karis stifled laughter as she saw a fire ferret jump on the heads of a few unfortunate people, luckily she was out of its path.
    She saw the owner of the animal looking pleased at the angry costumers in the building, that girl was definitely something different.
    Karis stood to leave, having finished her tea, when a giant roar shook the building. Candles flickered, people screamed, glass fell to the floor and shattered.
    “Monkeyfeathers!” Karis cursed, grabbing her bag and pulling out some select weapons: A bow and quivers, a sword with a belted scabbard. And the best weapon of all, two pouches of water that had straps on them to sling across your shoulder. Karis equipped her weapons in barely any time, having done this many times before. She always kept many weapons about her because she knew that if one failed, another might prevail, it was that thinking that had led her to learn the art of many weapons, which caused her much trouble.
    With silent steps she stood and dashed towards the door, ignoring the scared eyes following her. The roar was still going as she stepped out the door, how long could the creature hold its breath?
    She swiftly grabbed an arrow from her quiver and notched it to her bow, looking for a sight of the creature.

• YangChen

Fire Lord

@hyriu85 I must not have made it clear! She was already in the shop, she had fallen asleep at her corner table

Ava rolled her eyes at the woman who walked in, hiding her intimidation. She reached back to reposition her bow when she heard the roar. She looked up and saw the mysterious red eyed girl rushing out the door. She swung around and was kneeling on the table, bow notched and pointing towards the door within seconds

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 3
Queries: 203 queries in 0.629 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f