Bei Fong Metalbending Academy (9 posts)

• sokka

Hotman

said 3 years, 4 months ago

Bei Fong Metalbending Academy takes place in Yu Dao,shortly after Toph leaves to go to republic city to become chief of police. A new man has taken her place as Sifu, this man is far more strict than even Toph was. All seemed well at first, until murders started taking place in Yu Dao, causing panic and strife within the school, out coming in the schools possible shutdown.

You are required to be an earthbender. Other forms of weapons are banned from the school by the sifu’s rules. (Doesn’t mean you must listen to them.)
    Also, pets are banned.

CHARACTER DESIGN

Name:
    Look:
    Scars and Burns:
    etc…

• Karis

Elite Bender

Name: Promise, Bellona, Kasai. (first, middle, and last name. Yes, I know it’s strange, but oh well.)
    Look: Long brown hair in a side braid. Green sleeveless top with gold waist and neck, gold shin and wrist clamps, black leggings. Misty grey eyes. Goes around barefoot since she’s an earthbender.
    Background: Her Earth Kingdom mother became ill during pregnancy, dying during child labor. Promise’s firebender father became a drunkard after his wife’s death. When promise was nine, her father’s stash of alcohol exploded when he firebended at it in fury at Promise, Horribly disfiguring him, and scaring Promise. She then went to live with her Grandparents in Yu Dao.
    Scars and Burns: Her scar runs along the left side of her back, shoulder, upper arm, neck, and ends just below her left eye. It’s the fiery one caused by her father. Marks from old bruises, burns and scars lay scattered across her body.

“Leaves from the vine. falling so slow, like fragile, tiny shells drifting in the foam.
    Little soldier boy, come marching home. Brave soldier boy comes marching home.”
  • YangChen

Fire Lord

Hmm earth is my opposite element, but I’ll give it a try

Name: Admeta (Greek for untamed)
    Look: short and thick black hair framing her face in spiky layers (kind if gothic) heavy black eyelash completely surrounding clear green eyes. She wears a fitted green shirt with dark blue shorts to her knees made out of a denim like material. She has gold anklets and bracelets. She is barefoot as well.
    Background: a lot like toph, raised rich and over protective parents, however unlike toph she constantly fought back, until a metal bender recruit for the academy met her on the street and recruited her. Although she was raised rich and is slightly mean looking she is actually good hearted standing up for the underdogs and never ever using her parents wealth to her. Advantage. She prevers to wear second hand clothing etc.
    Scars and burns: none but she has a birth mark on her wrist shaped like a bird taking off

Keep Calm and Carry a Wand
  • swagearth

Newcomer

said 3 years, 1 month ago

Name:Prometheus
    Look: usually wears a green shirt with the earth symbol on the bottom of the shirt.Shorts, are green and down to the knees.
    Background: raised by Father in Ba Sing Sa. We went poor. Then Father and I worked in the mines.We had to blast away the rock with TNT. But it went faster than we thought. that of i lost my dad.
    scars and burns: my blind Left eye that i keep covered with a head band that goes from the top right of my head across my eye.

• Karis

Elite Bender

said 3 years, 1 month ago

Looks like we have a mythology/greek theme going here. Bellona, Roman goddess of war. Admeta, Greek for untamed. And Prometheus, who gave men fire.

• Lee

Newcomer

said 3 years ago

Name: Lee
    Element: earth
    Descriptoin: Looks like young Bolin
    Back story: my parents died and I was left with my uncle and when i had enough money to enrole i did

• Lee

Newcomer

said 3 years ago

WHEN DOES TOPH’S METAL BENDING ACADAMY START TELL ME PLEASE PLEASE!!!

• Lee

Newcomer

said 3 years ago

WHEN DOES TOPH’S METAL BENDING ACADAMY START TELL ME PLEASE PLEASE!!!

• swagearth

Newcomer

said 2 years, 12 months ago

yea there are a few

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 3
Queries: 191 queries in 0.645 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f