Attack of the Dark Spirits (51 posts)

Topic tags: Dark spirits, spirits
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

said 3 years, 8 months ago

This RP takes place in/near the spiritual forest at the South Pole. You can be a spirit or a person and it is just a ongoing fight between spirits and
    Humans. Just create your character sheet like mine and get roleplaying. Oh and only 3 people are allowed to have Unalaq’s spirit bending technique, first come first serve. And if you choose to have his ability you can only bend up to 3 spirits at one time. The number of ‘spirit benders’ might increase depending on how many people are roleplaying. And benders can have 2 weapons/items, nonbenders can have up to 4. Spirits can have 3 special abilitys.

Character Sheet:
    Human or Spirit: Human
    Name: Dadao
    Gennder: Male
    Nation/Bending: Air Nomads/Airbending
    Weapons/items: Staff/glider and bow and arrows
    Apperance: Dadao had dark brown curly hair and blue grey eyes. He wore tan and orange color robes that were thick enough for the harsh enviroment if the south pole.

Character Sheet for spirit:
    Human or Spirit:
    Light or Dark:
    Special Abilitys:
    Apperance:

It you want to name your spirit you can but it is not required, and you can add extra informtion to your character if you want i am juat showing whats required.

Dadao blew back another dark spirit but more just kept on coming. The Everstorm raged on around him as spirits surrounded him. “I really could use some help right about now” he
    Muttered ti himself as he notched an arrow.

Please check out my fan fiction under the thread called ‘Avatar The Legend of Anzen Hyriu’
  • Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

Human or Spirit: spirit
    Light or Dark: dark
    Name: Kage
    Special Ability’s: reversal spirit bending technique, spirit gun technique, transformation.
    Appearance: a black shadow in the night with four large yellow eyes and sharp claws.

As I dodge yet another arrow I transform again and hide in the shadow whispering in Dadao’s ear saying “I shall not allow such a thing to come for you.”

Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you must open your mind to the possibilities.
    – King Bumi
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

I jumped at the voice and shot 2 arrows in the direction of the voice, but they only hit snow. I then unleashedan air blast in all directions knocking back most of the spirits, i shot 3 arrows at one that was sacarier than the rest but it dissappeared into the shadows. “Fine you wanna play hide amd seek? Then lets play!” i put my bow in its quiver with my arrows and grabbed my fallen staff. I twirled it above my head using the Everstorms fierce winds to my advantage and i whipped up a cyclone of snow around myself so now I dissappeared from the spirits.

• Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

an icy chill runs down my back as I see the giant cyclone spin around in the opposite direction, I decide to use this time to search for light spirits. I find three standing around at each other in a circle looking away from me, I walk as close as I can and turn them to the dark and command them to be my minions.

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

With the blizzard swirlibg around me i could sneakly take out many dark spirits but the rest were becoming bold and tried to attack the vious cyclone which was wearing me out. I sure hope some help comes soon i thought to myself as i smack back another spirit.

• Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

with my minions by my side I walk over to the cyclone and dig into the ground and burry myself in wait for the man to come close to us.

• Eska

Chiblocker Queen

Human or Spirit: Human
    Name: Heiana
    Nation/Bending: Earth Kingdom/ Earthbending
    Weapons/items: 2 metal throwing knives
    Appearance: Pale skin, long black hair, bright green eyes, wears a long green coat (like those white coats women wear with dresses during cold weather…except not white) and typical earth kingdom clothing underneath

*I hide behind a tree watching this fight while hoping not to get hit by arrows, wind, or spirit magic. I am keeping a hand on one of my knives just in case something happens and I need to fight.*

Scientiam ad scientiam propter
  • Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

With an effert, i expand my blizzard then launch it in all dirctions, knocking back the majority of spirits and causing a temporary ehite out. I nearly pass out from the effort and dash into the forest hoping to recover and using clever ambushes to take out the spirits instead of brute force. I climb a tree and hide in its branches breathing heavily.

• Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

I sit in my hole wondering what is happening and why the cyclone has suddenly stopped, I try to dig myself out only to find some human stepping on top of me holding a knife, she stares ahead unaware of my existence. I jump and attack this human in surprise, but she quickly reacts with a swing of her knife, I only just dodge the attack and start fire my spirit magic from my fingers in the direction she ran off, as I start to walk away I thought I heard her scream and with that I head to look for other light spirits to control.

• Eska

Chiblocker Queen

When did I attack? .-. I was behind a tree!))

• Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

@tylee (I was under ground and you where stepping on me you attacked out of shock.)

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

After finally recovering from my attack i notch an arrow and peer through the branches. I see a girl standing behind a tree and a spirit attacking her from behind. I quickly jump out of the tree and run towards my possible allay, i use air bending to deflect the firery attack but i trip tumbling to the ground and taking the girl woth me. ‘Sorry.’ i muttered to her rubbing my head.

• Eska

Chiblocker Queen

I get back up onto my feet and throw a knife at the spirit.

• Nico Robin

Master of The Elements

i scurry into the forest to wait for another time to attack.

• Hyriu 85

Master of The Elements

‘Nice throw, i’m Dadao’ i said to the girlas i got up from the ground.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 3
Queries: 195 queries in 0.616 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f