More Community Polls (6 posts)

Topic tags: poll
  • Joey

Master of The Elements

said 4 years, 6 months ago

I think it would be beneficial to have polls around once a month or more frequently. the current poll is now 2 months old, and it would be better if we had the sites votes on more subjects. they are fairly popular; this one has over 400 votes.

MUHAHA
  • RoyalfleetFireNationsolider

Hotman

I like the idea

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

I am happy to change the poll every so often, the problem is what to make the poll about.
    Any suggestions ?

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Joey

Master of The Elements

@airspeed you could fill in the intervals between the important ones with trivial things like: ‘how do you feel about the lack of information on book 2?’ or ‘do you like episode x , y, or z?’ maybe even ‘how do you think the north pole/ omashu/ fire nation might look like 70 years after the war?’ and ‘would you rather…?’ questions are always in abundance. what do you think?

• 10oop

Bender

i’d like some more polls, It’s a great way to interact with the community. And what if give the poll answerer some points for participating? that would be cool. :)

For the people who love you, watching you be in that much rage and pain is really scary.”-Katara
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@10oop
    Points for answering a poll would be pretty much impossible to implement. Plus there are plenty of other ways to earn points already :)

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 11
Queries: 176 queries in 0.628 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f