Korra Book 1 Blu Ray Review Needed (5 posts)

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 4 years, 1 month ago

Basically I won’t be able to review the Korra Book 1 Blu Ray as 1/ Region Locked and 2/ I do not have a blu ray player.
    But I really want the site to have a review of the Blu Ray out more or less the day of release.

So I am looking for someone to write a review of the Blu Ray when it comes out, the review will be put up as a new post and you will get the points for writing a news post.

Requirements
    1/ That you will be getting the Blu Ray the day it comes out and will be able to write a review so it can be put up on July 9th or 10th
    2/ PM me a review of your favourite episode of ATLA or Korra, this is just to make sure that the site is putting out a quality review on the front page. So decent spelling and grammar are needed.

I think that is all that is needed for now, so if you are interested and will be able to get the Blu Ray day 1 send me your review ASAP.

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Troy

Master of The Elements

I’ll do it. Will it be a news post. PM me tomorrow to remind me about sending you a sample review. In fact I will do Ember Island Players because I still am think about alot of it.

I am a Troy, here is my tumblr (http://trojan-avataro.tumblr.com/) here is my Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz7liif7aWFMxJgYFpsptQ) tip me over and here my age: 17.
  • Troy

Master of The Elements

After thinking more I realize I can’t have a review on the 10th based on shipping and I don’t think I can get it in a store. Will it be acceptable if the review may come late based on mail possibly being slow? Plus I need to watch twelve episode commentaries which means more slack time.

• Auddy07

Hotman

Can I make a video review of it?

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@auddy07
    Sorry, but it needs to be a written review.

@trojanpeople
    It will depend, if no one will be able to get it within the first day or two of release then I may have to get someone who can do it at a later time.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 11
Queries: 170 queries in 0.647 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f