Community Opinion Returns!!! (2 posts)

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 2 years, 4 months ago

If any of you have been on the site for a long time you will probably remember the “Community Opinion” posts that we used to do, where I would chose a topic and members would get a chance to get their opinions out in a news post on the site.

Each post featured my own thoughts on the topic plus various other members who submitted a good opinion piece.

These went on a break because of how focused we were with covering Korra, but now with Korra over, it is time for them to return.

Every Month I will announce the topic and if you want to potentially have your opinion on that topic posted as part of a news post, all you have to do is write up your own opinion and message it to me and if it is well written and interesting I will include it in the post.

Naturally there are some rules to keep the quality of these posts high.

1/ Please attempt to have good spelling and grammar. I am not looking for perfection here, everyone makes mistakes, but it has to be easy to read and make sense.

2/ In terms of length it is really up to you, but keep in mind the idea for these posts is that your opinion is 1 of around 5-7 so don’t go crazy long, but at the same time have enough content there to make it interesting. I will message back if I feel your posts is too long/short

3/ The post has to obey standard site rules. So no bad language or insults etc.

4/ You are free to submit additional edits to your post once submitted once the edit is sent before the end of the submission deadline.

Check out previous Community Opinions here

http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/category/community-opinion/

Feel free to also use this thread to submit potential ideas for future Community Opinion topics.

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 2 years, 4 months ago

The first topic for the relaunch of Community Opinion is this

“The Legend Of Korra – My journey with the show”

To explain what I am looking for here and what the Topic is really about. This is all about you writing about your experience watching Korra, your thoughts on the fandom as the show went on and of course the show itself. How meaningful this show was to you and so on.
    This is basically a retrospective on Korra now that it is over.

I am not looking for a series review here, by all means mention stuff you loved in Korra, but this is about the impact the show had on you. We are from an Avatar/Korra fansite, Avatar is important to us, how important was Korra the show to you.

You guys have until February 18th to message me with your Opinion Post and I will post the completed post on February 20th. Anyone can submit a piece, just check out the first post for details on what to do and what not to do when writing a piece.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 11
Queries: 156 queries in 0.629 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f