Avatar: Last Airbender Online.com App (6 posts)

• swifttide

Fire Lord

said 4 years ago

@jordash so I was thinking, since your website is so cool, why not promote it and share it with a Apple APP? I know that would require a lot of work and time and effort, but that would be so awesome! I mean, like right now, I have problems accessing this site on my iPod, and if there was an app, avatarthelastairbenderonline.com–It could go MOBILE. :) in pretty sure you have already thought of this and it would be extremely difficult to achieve, but please consider this..? :)

I’m back! 8 long months, but im back avatards! All the false info on Book 2 is extremely frustrating. Waiting for more news… Check out my Instagram @avatar_korra_elite AVATARDS UNITE!
  • swifttide

Fire Lord

said 4 years ago

@airspeed I’m on my iPod right now, and whenever I upload a picture, it won’t let me crop it and the pic turns out squeezed and compressed looking. Could you please fix that? It is that only possible on a computer? (I currently STILL have no access to a laptop)

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 4 years ago

@swifttide
    Yes that feature is only available on non portable devices. So you need to use a desktop or a laptop. I believe if you edit the image to a certain size before uploading it it should look fine after uploading.

The problem with an app is that it would require a lot of the sites features to be ignored. Streamlining to the point where it is not the same site. Which basically means the app would need to created from scratch, plus the lack of an app means that Jordan can focus on making the site the best it can be.

I cannot speak for @admin, but I think he mentioned something like this in the past.

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • swifttide

Fire Lord

said 4 years ago

@airspeed ok so do I get an email each time someone replies me? And how do I get that?

• swifttide

Fire Lord

said 4 years ago

I mean, how do I get emails every time someone tags me? Instead of just looking in the activity log?

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 4 years ago

@swifttide
    In “My Account” go to notifications and then there should be a list of yes and no boxes about when and when you don’t want emails about activity.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 11
Queries: 168 queries in 1.064 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f