Morgan here ! (29 posts)

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 6 years, 7 months ago

Hi , My name is Morgan(But just call me Airspeed), I am 18 and From Dublin in Ireland.

I have been a fan of Avatar since the show premiered,I have in the last month rewatched the show 3 times.
    My interests include Avatar(obviously),Transformers ,Video Games,Origami and reading.

After looking around Avatar fan site i have finally found one that I really liked,
    Nice to meet everyone.

Edit July 2012/ I am 20, and am the Site Super Moderator, Popular Post Writer and some other roles on the site. Mainly in charge of the community side of the site, I am kind of the idea guy, I guess, lol

I am also the Main Host and creator of the Avatar Online Podcast.

Just thought I should update this post so it is not me from 2 years ago.

Edit July 2014/
    Wow nearly 4 years on the site, 22 now!!! Hard to believe we are coming to the end of our Korra experience.

I am the Site Super Moderator, Please Message me if you have any problems.
    Check out my Youtube Channel and Avatar Online Podcast for the latest Avatar Info
  • Admin / Jordash

Administrator

Wang Fire

said 6 years, 7 months ago

@airspeed Glad you like the site, and very glad to have you as a part of the community! You are the first person i’ve talked to from Ireland so that’s pretty sweet!

Hey stomach, be quiet alright! Iā€™m trying to find us some food. ā€“ Sokka
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

said 6 years, 3 months ago

Just a Bump, With an Update I am also a Moderator here in The Avatar World and Introduce Yourself Section (this one), So if you need any help PM me.

I am also a Popular Post Writer (news and stuff) so if you find any news about Korra or any interesting Avatar news PM me about it with a link, and I can write a news post about it.

• Admin / Jordash

Administrator

Wang Fire

said 6 years, 3 months ago

@airspeed

And a great moderator at that! :)

• Donna

Master of The Elements

said 6 years, 2 months ago

@admin & @airspeed your both doing an

Click on Image to Zoom In

job! :D Thanks so much! :)

…By feeling all these emotions, it helps you understand how precious human life is…. so you will do anything to protect it. – Avatar YangChen
  • Nuriko

Elite Bender

said 6 years, 2 months ago

Yeah! What @donnagardner did! *THUMBS UP FOR ALL OF US*

Nuriko here with super inhuman strength ready to wipeout Fire Nation troops one by one!
  • Admin / Jordash

Administrator

Wang Fire

said 5 years, 10 months ago

Topic Stickied, Airspeed has been promoted to Super Moderator.

• Steve

Fire Lord

Yeah, congratualations on the promotion Airspeed

Your making peanut butter bombs? – Sokka
  • Arthan

Fire Lord

Yes, congratulations. Your promotion is more than well deserved. :)

Aang: “…there’s too many of them. I can’t fight them all.”
    Princess Yue: “But, you have to! You’re the Avatar!”
    Aang: “I’m just one kid.”
  • Deleted User

Newcomer

@airspeed *Applause and confetti* You definitely deserve it for all that you have done for the forum. Jordan made a very wise decision. And I don’t think I am being biased either. You really put a lot into this. You are really dedicated. :)

• Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

Nearly forgot I even had my own Topic, Thanks for the kind words everyone.

As I said in my opening post, I had been looking around for an Avatar Site I liked, the second I saw this place I knew this was it and wanted to do everything I could to help make this site THE place to go if you are an Avatar fan.

And IMHO I think the site has grown tremendously well, When I joined up there were probably less than 15 members, now we have hundred of members and while we don’t have a ton of regular posters I think that we are doing very well for a site about a show that ended 3 years ago and still has a year to go until Korra.

• Steve

Fire Lord

@airspeed agreed

• Starbender

Bender

I dis notice that you also have a profile on avatr spirit.Any opinions there Airspeed.

Sokka-Even the meat eats meat here.
  • Airspeed Prime

Administrator

Master Arrowhead

@starbender
    Yeah I am on Avatar Spirit too, but I never post there anymore, I got a lot of abuse for saying I liked the movie and no one would listen to my points. Not to mention the Moderators there are very strict.

It just didn’t feel like a nice community , which we have here.

• Deleted User

Newcomer

@airspeed I like snagging pictures there, but I never formed an account. I may not like the movie, but I respect the fact that you do. I’m not going to bash someone for liking something that I don’t. I respect your intelligence. If you find pleasure out of something, that’s great. I didn’t… Oh well, but I’m not going to sit and bash the movie either because it still is part of the Avatar world. I didn’t like it, end of story, we respect each others differences and that’s the beauty of this list. And if Avatar Spirit treated you like garbage… I’m just glad I didn’t see it. *Evil grin* You know what I would have done.

Reply:

In order to reply you must Login or Register

Group ID: 6
Queries: 225 queries in 0.634 seconds.
15137472fdfcca9b48c72b83cfc3f443729a9693f432a7751f